Dan Quinn and Mike McCarthy

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I get that you love Dak.. he's the Boys QB and I think he will continue to be for quite a while yet.. so understandable.. we will all be back rooting for him next season.

but take off the rose colored glasses.. you are the only person I have seen saying Dak was anything else but awful in the first half.. is everyone else wrong?
Are you going to explain how those 2 INTs were on Dak, or are you going to avoid explaining?

visionary

Reaction score
McCarthy gets credit??? The run game struggled all year because of bad scheme and bad play calling. Dak looked horrible in that first half of the playoff game. The Cowboys couldn't stop the run. GB had their WR's open all over the field. Last I saw they scored 41 points on our defense unless they just scored again. All that happened under McCarthy. Before the season it was "deep run in the playoffs". Well that didn't happen.

Sorry I'm not giving him credit especially for the meltdown at home in the playoffs.
Next year will be worse since these same idiots are coming back

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Interception is a QB stat
Dak is deer in the headlights in the playoffs
Get over it
So you can't explain them either? Just spew garbage diatribe? What's the matter? I thought you knew football? Should be easy to explain......if you know what you're talking about.