Twitter: Dan Quinn - Defense missed a season high 14 tackles

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They gave up almost 200 yards rushing to a team playing 3 back up OL.

So many players failed to show up, I am chalking this up to the Broncos curse. Know what hasn't happened in those 25 years of futility besides not winning a division playoff game? Beating the Broncos, they own the Cowboys for the last 25 years.

shabazz

Reaction score

So many players failed to show up, I am chalking this up to the Broncos curse. Know what hasn't happened in those 25 years of futility besides not winning a division playoff game? Beating the Broncos, they own the Cowboys for the last 25 years.

At least they broke the Patriots curse . We hadn’t beat them since 1996 before this years win

Baby steps?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I know there is an art to stripping a ball carrier or receiver but while your standing the dude up trying to get the turnover he’s just carried you and two other helpers five more yards and a first down. Would love to see defenders level someone and stop forward progress .

terra

Reaction score
Even Martin did not play all that well; allowed 2 pressures. As far as I could see the only player that really shined was Parson.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Justin Hamilton looked like Rocky trying to catch that chicken. Hey Big Fella, got hands at the ends of those arms?

And people here are worried and concerned about players with how long their arms are.....who the freak cares if their hands are no good. :grin:

Plankton

Reaction score

It was four by the fourth quarter. Dalton Risner got hurt late in the third quarter and was replaced.

Reactions: BAT