Dan "The Gambled" Campbell

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yep..You Got 3 OL Huddling Around The Ref,Hey I'm Eligible Or I'm Ineligible.I Think The Lions Are Partly The Blame Confusion To The Ref Here..
Being To Aggressive For 3 Tries For 2 Point Conversion Equals Total Confusions..

Maybe Lion Fans Should Be Pulling Their Hair Out And To Have Dan "The Gambled" Campbell Kick PAT..

I Know I Would Be Pulling My Hair.. MM..Kick The D*mn PAT
this. This is why they are the lions

Rayman70

Reaction score
Campbell went for the throat, how can you not like that kind of coach?
you luv him when and if it works. But you lose the element of surprise after a flag. After the flag he needed to kick the extra point. Lets also credit the defense for making the crucial stop. In years past we lose games like this. I have questions for DQ as far as what kind of defense we were in on the last drive. Campbell screwed the pooch.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Campbell is a really good coach. I just think he let his emotions get the best of him. He was so pissed by the call, he let his anger cause him to continue trying to force the 2 points rather than take the 1 and force OT

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya’ll can bash the guy all you want. I wish he was our coach. What he has done in Detroit is phenomenal and they were the better team. But, as cowboys fans know very well, the better team doesn’t always win.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Yep..You Got 3 OL Huddling Around The Ref,Hey I'm Eligible Or I'm Ineligible.I Think The Lions Are Partly The Blame Confusion To The Ref Here..
Being To Aggressive For 3 Tries For 2 Point Conversion Equals Total Confusions..

Maybe Lion Fans Should Be Pulling Their Hair Out And To Have Dan "The Gambled" Campbell Kick PAT..

I Know I Would Be Pulling My Hair.. MM..Kick The D*mn PAT
He has been waiting for this game ever since he became Detroit head coach. He had something to prove

rags747

Reaction score
Ya’ll can bash the guy all you want. I wish he was our coach. What he has done in Detroit is phenomenal and they were the better team. But, as cowboys fans know very well, the better team doesn’t always win.
Agreed, I wish he was our coach as well. He’s got a lot of Jimmy in him.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I like Dan’s overall approach. But there’s a difference between being aggressive and being stupid. I think when the 2 pointer was called back I would have played for overtime. Especially when you just drove it down our throats. Detroit had momentum. Wreckless decision IMO.
Or being outright unethical. This was an attempt to screw dallas from knowing who is eligible and it backfired. But all very wrong and unethical.