Dandy Don / Ranching Appreciation Thread

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DD puts a lot of work into his threads, has to crunch numbers and get the results out and he's a prince of a poster for doing that. In addition to that, he has to give posters the template for posting their predictions and they still ignore him.

Ranching tells us what his wife is cooking.

Seriously, these are two of my favorite threads and the most missed when the season is over and they help make CZ a special place. They also present 3 of our most admirable traits, gambling, eating and drinking and I just sandwiched eating in there to make us look more normal.

ESisback

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks guys for the hard work you put in on your Just For Fun and Game Day Menu threads, I'm going to miss them:(

FYI participants were listed alphabetically there is no bias:)

Ditto! Also a big shout out to new mods, Hazey and Couch Coach, and several other homies and long time vets with Consistently great posts:

Runny, London, Daboyzrule, Street, CapnB, Reality, Risen, Erod, AC, etc., etc., plus YOU!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
They're not mods, right?....Screw them! :laugh:
*Copy that*:D
Hey, would you or anyone else be privy 2 any word on some of our other stalwart forum members whose gone flat out off the reservation/ U.A. ( unauthorized absence) in posting contributions? You know, like @xwalker or even @Alexander for that mattero_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*Copy that*:D
Hey, would you or anyone else be privy 2 any word on some of our other stalwart forum members whose gone flat out off the reservation/ U.A. ( unauthorized absence) in posting contributions? You know, like @xwalker or even @Alexander for that mattero_O
Can't speak for xwalker, but I think I saw a post by Alexander just a couple of days ago, probably in one of the new coach threads. Unless xwalker starts a thread, you probably won't see him.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
DD puts a lot of work into his threads, has to crunch numbers and get the results out and he's a prince of a poster for doing that. In addition to that, he has to give posters the template for posting their predictions and they still ignore him.

Ranching tells us what his wife is cooking.

Seriously, these are two of my favorite threads and the most missed when the season is over and they help make CZ a special place. They also present 3 of our most admirable traits, gambling, eating and drinking and I just sandwiched eating in there to make us look more normal.
Do Bloody Mary's count as eating Drinking or both?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
My favorite! Had my last dance with Mary Jane a couple years back (COPD). Now it’s edibles. And alcohol. And coffee and venison.
I quit for 35 years to stay employed started back last summer Was taking 4 Tylenol 4's per day since I started smoking hooch again I take 1 every now and then Having a license kind of takes some of the fun out of it though

ESisback

Reaction score
I quit for 35 years to stay employed started back last summer Was taking 4 Tylenol 4's per day since I started smoking hooch again I take 1 every now and then Having a license kind of takes some of the fun out of it though

Gip, I was lucky. As someone employed in music, it was damn near a requirement to smoke like a chimney!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gip, I was lucky. As someone employed in music, it was damn near a requirement to smoke like a chimney!
When I was in radio, I gave my employees drug tests to make sure they were still positive.

People who can get a natural high on life? Don't trust them.

After He rested on the 7th day, He said 'I think I might have made this a little tough on y'all so you see those little green plants over there under the apple tree? That's for you."

Last edited: