Video: Dandy Don Turn out the lights the party's over

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I loved listening to Don and Howard bicker during games. They had a great chemistry.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a magical time in the NFL, everything came to a stop on Monday night when it was game time. And the happy hours with free food.....epic. Burp.

rags747

Reaction score
Yep Monday nights were the shitz, today not so much. Monday nights u finally got to see a 15 second highlight of the Boys at halftime. Amazing how much the world has changed with all this 24-7 coverage these days.

bark

Reaction score
The golden age for mnf. Dandy was must see tv

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
MNF reached its lowest depths when Alex Karras and others like The Hammer , OJ, Dierdorf and . . . Dennis Miller???? . . . were commentators and color analysts.

Man, when MNF sucked it could really suck.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score

Friend sent this to me.

dandydon-kbar.jpg

"Post that without my consent again punk, and see what happens to ya!"
;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yep Monday nights were the ****z, today not so much. Monday nights u finally got to see a 15 second highlight of the Boys at halftime. Amazing how much the world has changed with all this 24-7 coverage these days.

I remember staying up until halftime to see the Cowboys highlights. As much as I love being able to see every Cowboys games and getting highlights from a variety of sources, there was something almost "magical" about the limited access and having to wait until Monday night to hear/see the Cowboys, that is if they weren't playing a game that was broadcast nationally.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Just really sad the crap that is on the air today. All flash and noise and such; nothing that anyone cares about anymore. One bad thing about being as old as I am is that I can remember when sportscasters and sportscasts were really something to look forward to seeing or reading.