Daniel Bullocks Thoughts?

ghst187

Reaction score
the_h0wey said:
a 4.3 is average speed? this guy would be a great 2nd round pick! I still say we go and sign a veteran FS in free agency then if we pick this guy he can sit for a year and watch how FS is suppose to be played

I agree with your Brady Quinn vote but no way Bullocks is a good 2nd round pick. This is a loaded draft and the Safety position is the deepest position in it. You can find a starting FS in the third, fourth, or maybe even fifth round this year. 2nd round is too high for Bullocks too. He's good but pretty unnoticeable during games and the Big XII north was toilet this year.
There are about 10 Safeties in this draft that I'd prefer over Bullocks and I wouldn't touch a S until the third round.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
pat watkins or michael griffin.

im staying on the griffin bandwagon.yep

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Actually, it does. He was not in the correct position to make plays and that is the definition of a ballhawk. If he carried out his assignments properly, he would be in a position to make more plays.

So when rookies come into the league and rank near the top in interceptions, what do you think it is? Luck?

ROy had 5 INTs his rookie year, is he a ballhawk? hardly

note: not a shot at roy, one of his staunchest supporters