https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2024-nfl-mock-draft-3-0

---------------
Pick
Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys

Jackson Powers-Johnson

Jackson Powers-Johnson
Oregon · IOL · Junior
Eleven years ago, the Cowboys took center Travis Frederick near the bottom of the first round and that worked out well. They go back to the same formula with Powers-Johnson.

J-man

Reaction score
Dude is a monster and I wouldn't complain at all. But unless they're moving Tyler out to LT, I have to think they will go for a LT. I'm even starting to wonder if they will make a move up the board for the guy they want.

morasp

Reaction score
Fills a need and they could do worse maybe better. Byron Murphy II, Amarius Mims, and Terrion Arnold all on the board.

cnuball21

Reaction score
JPJ is solid…but seems to be falling out of he 1st in some of the big analysts mocks.
Wondering if they’re hearing something from the NFL on him being overrated by media scouts?

It would be a meh pick for me…I imagine they’re be a player rated much higher available we’d be passing on.

reddyuta

Reaction score
JPJ is solid…but seems to be falling out of he 1st in some of the big analysts mocks.
Wondering if they’re hearing something from the NFL on him being overrated by media scouts?

It would be a meh pick for me…I imagine they’re be a player rated much higher available we’d be passing on.
he has JPJ ranked no 30,not a huge overdraft.

tm1119

Reaction score
I think he’s JPJ is a very good OC prospect…but so are Barton and Frazier. It would definitely bother me a little bit if we take JPJ at 24 and a guy like Frazier goes 20 picks later.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
JPJ is a great prospect. I think the kid has All Pro potential. I‘ve seen enough of his tape and his performance at the Senior Bowl to know this dude is the real deal. He’s going to be a good one. He’s worthy of the selection.