Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft Cowboys Select

garyv

Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft Cowboys Select Caleb Farley at #10 what I did find very interesting
at Pick #11 Sewel the OL went and he stated could go as high as #3. You like Farley or Sewell ?

MrPhil

Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft Cowboys Select Caleb Farley at #10 what I did find very interesting
at Pick #11 Sewel the OL went and he stated could go as high as #3. You like Farley or Sewell ?

Honestly, depends on the status of Smith and Collins. Have been playing around with the salary cap to see what we may or may not be able to do in the offseason and in that exercise I am assuming that one of them will not be back. I hope that is not the case but, if one of them does depart then you have to seriously consider Sewell.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I just saw this...Sewell falling to 10 would be about as epic as Lamb falling to us last year.

I highly doubt Slater will get drafted ahead of him.

That being said, this should show people just how good Slater is. No issues taking him at 10 either.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Sewell is the only OL I'd consider at 10.
I am with you and as soon as the Broncos put their pick in, I would tell the Commish stay right there we have are pick. With that being said, there is no way he gets to us at 10.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am with you and as soon as the Broncos put their pick in, I would tell the Commish stay right there we have are pick. With that being said, there is no way he gets to us at 10.

Yeah I don't think there is a chance he gets there................ but like Lamb, if he falls, you'd have no choice but to grab him. He's great value, even at 10.

ghst187

Reaction score
Sewell at 10 would be ridiculous. Seems even more of a sure thing at LT than Tyron was.
I’d be okay with it. We’d need to try to trade Tyron if possible.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Sewell is the best tackle prospect in the last decade, while I don't think Farley's even in the top 10 for corners.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I just saw this...Sewell falling to 10 would be about as epic as Lamb falling to us last year.

I highly doubt Slater will get drafted ahead of him.

That being said, this should show people just how good Slater is. No issues taking him at 10 either.

I would be happy with either one.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sewell at 10 would be ridiculous. Seems even more of a sure thing at LT than Tyron was.
I’d be okay with it. We’d need to try to trade Tyron if possible.
Why? Put Sewell at LG and let him learn his pro trade alongside a HOF LT no?