Daniel Jeremiah updated top 50

1942willys

Reaction score
This is as deep a draft at top for WR as I have seen in a while. Same with OT. And Several good to really good center prospects.
Bluntly speaking I would hope we would go OT and C for our first two picks.

reddyuta

Reaction score
If its LT, its becoming clear that you are likely going to have the draft traits. Shouldn't come as a surprise, because LT's will always rise. Im really not scared of drafting Mim or Guyton and putting them on the left side
interesting that he thinks just because they played RT in College that they are RT prospects ONLY,i dont think teams think that at all especially seeing the agility of these top OTs.

Sydla

Reaction score

What changed in these rankings? Is it just combine results? Like take Fuata and Alt. They flip flopped spots on his list. Alt tested better. LOL, so why the switch?

He has all the OTs actually sliding a few spots except for Fuata. What changed?

Gambit

Reaction score
What changed in these rankings? Is it just combine results? Like take Fuata and Alt. They flip flopped spots on his list. Alt tested better. LOL, so why the switch?

He has all the OTs actually sliding a few spots except for Fuata. What changed?
It's Combined testing combined with talking with scouts and personnel departments around the league.

There are a couple of late round centers who are starting to climb up the board as a result of this.

Remember media evaluation, fan evaluation and scouts evaluations are very often completely different

1942willys

Reaction score
It's Combined testing combined with talking with scouts and personnel departments around the league.

There are a couple of late round centers who are starting to climb up the board as a result of this.

Remember media evaluation, fan evaluation and scouts evaluations are very often completely different
I am always wary of players that make significant jumps after the combine

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
This is as deep a draft at top for WR as I have seen in a while. Same with OT. And Several good to really good center prospects.
Bluntly speaking I would hope we would go OT and C for our first two picks.
Then we better find a difference maker at DT in FA. It doesn't matter who we have at QB or what else we do if we can't stop the run. This front seven needs run stopping help right now.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Then we better find a difference maker at DT in FA. It doesn't matter who we have at QB or what else we do if we can't stop the run. This front seven needs run stopping help right now.
Have to do it in Free Agency. We need a proven commodity. Can't afford to gamble in the draft.

1942willys

Reaction score
Are wary of Fiske?
don;t really get a feel about him one way or another
I always look at game tape as more important than the underwear olympics
Game tape and the interviews are what should make a decision on a prospect

rambo2

Reaction score
don;t really get a feel about him one way or another
I always look at game tape as more important than the underwear olympics
Game tape and the interviews are what should make a decision on a prospect
His game tape is excellent.