Danny Amendola-WR Sleeper Free Agent?

Aven8

Reaction score
Watch out for this kid from Tech. He was a 4 year starter and played the same position as Wes Welker. He was also a punt returner like Wes. I've heard that NE is looking at him. He would be a great free agent to pick up after the draft, and I think he is going to be a sleeper. After the success of Welker last year in the slot he would be a great pickup...he could also play special teams. He's not a blazer, but neither is Welker. Keep an eye out on this kid!

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Aven8;2058839 said:
Watch out for this kid from Tech. He was a 4 year starter and played the same position as Wes Welker. He was also a punt returner like Wes. I've heard that NE is looking at him. He would be a great free agent to pick up after the draft, and I think he is going to be a sleeper. After the success of Welker last year in the slot he would be a great pickup...he could also play special teams. He's not a blazer, but neither is Welker. Keep an eye out on this kid!

I like him, too.

Welker's success will ignite plenty of FA interest in Amendola.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Monk, Arrington, Bowman might all be worth a look in UDFA.

JPBallin21

Reaction score
DJ Hall still available? From what I saw from him a few games I watched he was real good.

cleverusername

Reaction score
Aven8;2058839 said:

I would love to see Danny picked up, he could turn into a similar type guy ....but he's no Wes.

Watch this if you've never heard of him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-zNzpwKxEA