Danny White! I Will See You at Next Year's Tailgate

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DANG IT HOS! Now I've got to devise a way to have the money to fly to Washington next year, as well as win that ticket from you, so that I can go to Cowboys/Skins at FedEx.

*Begins plotting*

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2425590 said:
DANG IT HOS! Now I've got to devise a way to have the money to fly to Washington next year, as well as win that ticket from you, so that I can go to Cowboys/Skins at FedEx.

*Begins plotting*
Others are trying bribery already.

I'm not saying that won't work. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2425607 said:
What's your favorite candy and flowers Hos?
My favorite candy is eye candy.

My favorite flowers are the funeral wreath Harvey Martin threw in the Commanders locker room and hit Mark Moseley with.

Not the answer you were hoping for huh?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2425614 said:

My favorite flowers are the funeral wreath Harvey Martin threw in the Commanders locker room and hit Mark Moseley with.

Not the answer you were hoping for huh?

Hmmm...well I can get the eye candy...that wreath will be tough though. :p

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Ugh work sucks today. I know the stadium pretty well...don't worry I won't be a jerk and get you obstructed view tickets. Losing this bet sucks but hey fair is fair! Looks like I will be watching at home next year....I really thought I was gonna win tix for me and 3 buddies to see a game in Big D!

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
Hostile;2425614 said:

Two very good choices. I wonder if that wreath is still around?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take adbutcher and go to a certain section to visit some certain people...if you do, video tape it for me.:D

pgreptom

Reaction score
That's pretty freakin' cool Hos.

I hope to go next year. We'll see how it turns out. A few things come in to play first. Free is always the best.

I'd love to go and tail gate. Last game I went to at FedEx was back in 04'. 4 years is far too long.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2425747 said:
Take adbutcher and go to a certain section to visit some certain people...if you do, video tape it for me.:D
You know what? I will be honest, that very thought has crossed my mind more than once. I bet they wouldn't have the stones to say a word to us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pgreptom;2425883 said:
That's pretty freakin' cool Hos.

I hope to go next year. We'll see how it turns out. A few things come in to play first. Free is always the best.

I'd love to go and tail gate. Last game I went to at FedEx was back in 04'. 4 years is far too long.
DW does one every year and I hear nothing but good stuff about it.