Danny Woodhead, Owen Schmitt,Scott Austin, Dominique Barber

Hong2221

Reaction score
I like these picks, someone please co-sign.

1. Danny Woodhead - small rb, fast (4.3), got good burst, can kr
2. Owen Schmitt - beastly blocker, like rb, fullbacks need to split some time too
3. Scott Austin - was a good rb until he got owned
4. Dominique Barber - need that Barberian on the defensive side of the field, could be great with the help of Roy Williams presence around

Thoughts?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Hong2221;2057789 said:

2. Owen Schmitt - beastly blocker, like rb, fullbacks need to split some time too
4. Dominique Barber - need that Barberian on the defensive side of the field, could be great with the help of Roy Williams presence around

Thoughts?

I really like Owen Schmitt and think he could bring an attitude and toughness to the team and immediately contribute on on special teams.

Of course, I'm just an armchair scout so what do I know

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
#2 would be a great blocker, however I really like Anderson and we do not need anyone.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Hong2221;2057789 said:

Thoughts?

Actually no! Fullbacks don't split time. When the fullback is tired you go to single back / 2 TE / 5 Wr sets. Roster spots are too valuable to have the luxury of having 2 fullbacks. :starspin

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Hong2221;2057789 said:

Thoughts?

Let's be honest, no one here would care about him, if he weren't Marion Barber's brother, there are many better safties on board. I also have a feeling a good one may go undrafted