DantheMan 2016 Draft Thread

dantheman41

Reaction score
I think Zeke makes the best immediate impact but I wouldn't bet on anyone's life that he is the absolute right choice for the cowboys now. But, I don't think any one defender could collectively help the cowboys more than a special running back could. Is Zeke that kind of special back?

I was always against RB top 10, but to me it is getting dicier and dicier with some of these other question marks. Would I rather have a solid defensive lineman, or one of the top RB's in the league? To me, the better player in this case makes sense. Zeke absolutely can be special. Actually we shouldn't forget about Myles Jack either... Cowboys might be trying to keep their love HUSH HUSH if he checks out ok medically.

dantheman41

Reaction score
I was always against RB top 10, but to me it is getting dicier and dicier with some of these other question marks. Would I rather have a solid defensive lineman, or one of the top RB's in the league? To me, the better player in this case makes sense. Zeke absolutely can be special. Actually we shouldn't forget about Myles Jack either... Cowboys might be trying to keep their love HUSH HUSH if he checks out ok medically.

Forget that notion. They aren't taking Myles Jack now... Medical was too concerning. Think it comes down to Bosa, Ramsey, Zeke or a trade down.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Bought your guide just the other day. It's a good read and easy to get through. Thanks for the effort!:star:

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I have been on the draft zone forums almost nonstop the last several weeks and never clicked on this thread until last night. What a wonderful job you have done here dantheman. I mean really......Incredible. The time, and the effort you have put in these scouting reports is what makes a forum like this so great. I can't thank you enough, and the entire board should be extremely grateful for your efforts. FANTASTIC STUFF !!!!

Question though....... I don't have a kindle. How else can I get the full report? Can you send us a PDF if we paypal you? Just trying to figure out some better options for people who don't have kindle's, and maximize your profits for people who otherwise don't have kindles.

Angry Man

Reaction score
I have been on the draft zone forums almost nonstop the last several weeks and never clicked on this thread until last night. What a wonderful job you have done here dantheman. I mean really......Incredible. The time, and the effort you have put in these scouting reports is what makes a forum like this so great. I can't thank you enough, and the entire board should be extremely grateful for your efforts. FANTASTIC STUFF !!!!

Question though....... I don't have a kindle. How else can I get the full report? Can you send us a PDF if we paypal you? Just trying to figure out some better options for people who don't have kindle's, and maximize your profits for people who otherwise don't have kindles.

If I remember correctly if you have an Amazon account then you should be able to sign get into Kindle. Amazon is completely free to sign up for. To read the book all you have to do is download the Kindle App on the device you want to use it on, or you can just use Kindle Cloud Reader.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
With the 4th selection in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys take..........A. Nap- a real sleeper this kid is......
I realize it would be real exciting wow pick with some, but I really hope it's not Elliot at 4. We needs other positions much more, just do. Ramsey or Sosa.

dantheman41

Reaction score
With the 4th selection in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys take..........A. Nap- a real sleeper this kid is......
I realize it would be real exciting wow pick with some, but I really hope it's not Elliot at 4. We needs other positions much more, just do. Ramsey or Sosa.

I completely agree! Would love Zeke in a trade down, but not at 4. Hope like heck its Ramsey

dantheman41

Reaction score

Thanks so much for those kind words. I love doing this stuff. Try to make it as real and genuine as possible with these reports. Just a fun little hobby!

Yeah that could work... U can always download kindle app on iphone or ipad and do it through that too. It's also on nook and kobo as well. Lot of ways to get it. Just DM me if you having any issues

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Matt Judon - 6'3 275 lbs (Grand Valley State)

Positives: An extremely muscular build with thickness and length. He is a true quick twitch player who shows he can light up at right or left DE. An amazingly athletic player who possesses a great first step to frequently beat tackles at the initial snap. Had 20 sacks, and led the DII level this year. Shows he has the flexibility, bend and agility to go skinny on tackles. Disrupts so many plays that aren't even on the stat sheet. Can win in a variety of ways.

Negatives: Tends to take some overaggressive angles out running the plays on occasion. Has had some injury concerns in college. Obviously the small school competition is going to be a huge transition to the NFL.
Where He Fits and My Opinion: Found another pet cat! This kid is outstanding, and has a real shot to be a starter at the next level. I think he could be the RDE we desperately need. I would absolutely pull the trigger with our 3rd round pick.

I would be for this or Nassib if Dallas doesn't draft Bosa in the first.