Dari and Mel this AM/ Matt Miller segment

RS12

Reaction score
They discussed what their league contacts have been telling them about certain players post combine. The following were mentioned with consensus opinions:

DL Adetomiwa Adebawore is flying up draft boards is now considered a top 15 pick.

Edge Felix Anudike-Uzomah firmly in the bottom of round one.

DL Lukas Van Ness rising fast expected round one.

My take away is the usual groups will be over drafted: QB OL and DL in turn will push down offensive play makers and corners who are very likely to be there at 26.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Adetomiwa Adebawore is a good athlete.he took humongous steps in his 40 and nailed it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
They discussed what their league contacts have been telling them about certain players post combine. The following were mentioned with consensus opinions:

DL Adetomiwa Adebawore is flying up draft boards is now considered a top 15 pick.

My take away is the usual groups will be over drafted: QB OL and DL in turn will push down offensive play makers and corners who are very likely to be there at 26.
I think Adetomiwa Adebawore is really just a bag of tools. I don’t see a Top 15 prospect even in this relatively weak class. His athleticism never translated to actual dominance is college.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's an intriguing 3 tech prospect but if he goes in the top 15 it just shows how weak this draft is.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
AA in the top 15 would be crazy. I could not pull the trigger. Good player with exciting tools but top 15 is too rich for me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I want Byron Young from Bama the DT and Wright, the olineman from Tennessee in the 2nd or 3rd. Not sexy picks but we get better quickly in the trenches.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Damnit I just posted about him lol. I don't see it with Van Ness at all

cnuball21

Reaction score
Skill positions always overdrafted but CBs will fly off the board too.

That is a skill position.