RELEASED Darian Thompson released

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what I am more happy about. Thompson or the DiNucci / Gilbert combo releases.

Oh what the heck, it calls for a celebration all the way around. :clap::flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought he was a serviceable backup and good special teamers. Its a good sign that a guy like that is cut and not starting for us.

He was an ok ST's. But lost at DB most of the time, so it seemed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was an ok ST's. But lost at DB most of the time, so it seemed.
Yeah i'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I watched a lot of All 22 on him but from what I did witness he would every once in a while make a decent play but it seemed like it was never in coverage lol. He was completely lost. And it is what it is....I mean the whole defense seemed lost last year but yeah i'm on record that I want to get away from these guys. No amount of special teams play is allowing me to keep these type of players.

Carson

Reaction score
Yeah it does....I mean damn.......mind you I think last year we had Ha Ha and i'm assuming he was even worse than Thompson was? Yikes.
I think they didn’t like Ha Ha. He’s made some plays in San Francisco. There is no way he was worse than Thompson

These coaches and staff seem to hold on to bums way too long

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah i'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I watched a lot of All 22 on him but from what I did witness he would every once in a while make a decent play but it seemed like it was never in coverage lol. He was completely lost. And it is what it is....I mean the whole defense seemed lost last year but yeah i'm on record that I want to get away from these guys. No amount of special teams play is allowing me to keep these type of players.

This is why I prefer Canady over Goodwin. Canady supposedly is good at ST's, and can play some DB. As Goodwin is a very good ST's player, but he also looks lost in coverage.
I can't see where they can keep both. Unless they go short on another position.