Darius Guice cut by the Football Team

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Puzzling. It's as if people don't consider consequences. The dude is in his early 20s and he's taking steps to ruin his life. I can't understand it.
It's hard to change ingrained patterns even if millions of dollars are on the line.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can assure you not the Cowboys or ANY team will go anywhere near Guice with the serious charges he’s facing. He’s not going to be playing football anytime soon if ever again with the nature of the offenses he’s accused of. He was arrested for felony domestic violence charges that included one count of strangulation, three counts of assault and battery and one count of destruction of property. Outside of being charged with murder this is about as bad as it gets. His legal issues are going to take a long time to play out. Once Washington found out the serious nature of his crimes they wasted no time releasing him. If he’s able to somehow beat all these charges, which isn’t likely it will almost certainly take several years before he’s allowed back in the league. A player doesn’t have to be convicted of a crime to be suspended indefinitely by the league. Not Pacman Jones or Aldon Smith faced as many serious charges as Guice.

Add to this the fact he's not a top tier player either, and that teams seem to be able to acquire good running backs at will and that many teams prefer to use a rotation of backs?

Yeah, he's going to be sitting awhile.

Reactions: KJJ

Flamma

Reaction score
Add to this the fact he's not a top tier player either, and that teams seem to be able to acquire good running backs at will and that many teams prefer to use a rotation of backs?

Yeah, he's going to be sitting awhile.

So in other words, he's not even worth the trouble for a team to sign him in the future under the best case scenario. Certainly not if some charges stick. I hope he didn't spend that million he made. He'll soon need a day job.