Darius Jackson Available

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I've pretty much stopped throwing 'likes' on this thread from page 21 backwards to about page 11,,,, in the future I fully intend to purposely distribute the highly prized/ coveted ' likes'(for some posters anyway as it's kinda like those trading stamps you would get at the gas station and stuff awhile back in the distant past)starting on page 11 working my way down to page #1,,,therefore implanting
On a subconscious subliminal level the group participation in the resurrection dedicated to the Darius Jackson memorial tribute hereby enshrined at Cowboys zone.
(If I can remember where to find it)

Shuff

Reaction score
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Running back Terrence Magee is back with the Browns and fellow back Darius Jackson has been waived with an injury designation to make room. He is available. :) Jackson was waived/injured earlier in the offseason and went unclaimed, putting him on the Browns' I.R. Jackson figures to be cut with an injury settlement before camp. He was a hyped sixth-round pick of the Cowboys last year.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Depending on the extent of his injury, he could make sense as a midseason practice squad addition.