Darius Leonard calls Zeke the hardest player in the NFL to tackle

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t the same rocket ship that destroyed Pittsburgh. Less speed, more bruiser, shorter career.

The Oline was so dominant in 2016 and no one was expecting what the Cowboys did that year. It over inflated the abilities of Zeke.

Proof

Reaction score
Weird. Don't have this number for this year but these are Zeke's rankings in forced missed tackles per rush & reception.

2016: 31st
2017: 40th
2018: 35th

Doesn't seem that difficlt to tackle.

I know your Schlick, but it’s obviously not “who’s the most elusive” it’s who’s it suck most to tackle

ksadler1

Reaction score
And the Patriots lost in the first round of the playoffs. Clearly that means their defense is overrated and needs to be gutted and replaced. See how that sounds?

Yes the overall result is the most important thing, but its simply silly to place all blame equally. Every team has strengths and great players and its silly to just pretend that they are not great players because the team did not win.

The Patriots don't even apply here, nowhere close. As for Zeke, he's a very good RB but not great. We'll see what effect McCarthy has on him, but spending time in Cabo and coming in out of shape after getting a huge contract is not great by any means. We have too many individuals on this team. We need more "team" players that lead by example. Hopefully McCarthy can change the culture here...

Adreme

Reaction score
The Patriots don't even apply here, nowhere close. As for Zeke, he's a very good RB but not great. We'll see what effect McCarthy has on him, but spending time in Cabo and coming in out of shape after getting a huge contract is not great by any means. We have too many individuals on this team. We need more "team" players that lead by example. Hopefully McCarthy can change the culture here...

Last year the Chiefs lost in the playoffs, should they have moved on from Mahomes? Calvin Johnson only made the playoffs once in his career... guess he was a bad WR. Even in the NBA where you have only 5 players on a team, superstars STILL need to have a second superstar to contend for a title and yet we somehow hold it against NFL players who are 1/11 of a single unit for not carrying both their unit AND the unit they do not affect to a title?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I know your Schlick, but it’s obviously not “who’s the most elusive” it’s who’s it suck most to tackle
Elusive simply measures broken tackles per touch.

If you're really hard to tackle common sense would say you break a lot of tackles per touch. Right?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jerry’s bots are working OT to keep the Cowboys relevant while real teams play for the SB.

HungryLion

Reaction score
in the third qtr they are only allowing 3.6ypc against henry..KC is slowly taking over this game they were down now up 21-17 , might have to throw as 3.6 is below avg for runner. so?

It was a joke. So?

KC defense is playing pretty well so far. I don’t really care either way though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was a joke. So?

KC defense is playing pretty well so far. I don’t really care either way though.
hes done NOTHING I the second half, ZERO I just saw Henry get leg tackled for a 4 yard loss.. hu irony hate on our own players say theres is better and Henrys getting shut down..3.5 YPC..freaking awesome lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
hes done NOTHING I the second half, ZERO I just saw Henry get leg tackled for a 4 yard loss.. hu irony hate on our own players say theres is better and Henrys getting shut down..3.5 YPC..freaking awesome lol

Henry has to have a head of steam. Then he is as dangerous as they come. If he doesn’t have space to get going though. He is in trouble

blueblood70

Reaction score
Henry has to have a head of steam. Then he is as dangerous as they come. If he doesn’t have space to get going though. He is in trouble
says you but a nfl players says otherwise also the article where DT from Cjones from KC said hes big but not hard to tackle.. no more then zeke.

its a hate narrative on our own players and I will make sure its debated..

HungryLion

Reaction score
says you but a nfl players says otherwise also the article where DT from Cjones from KC said hes big but not hard to tackle.. no more then zeke.

its a hate narrative on our own players and I will make sure its debated..

i Haven’t been debating who is and isn’t hard to bring down....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Garrett got a new contract off the back of Demarco Murray. Zeke wasnt going to let Jason do the same to him so he got paid and subbed himself out of games. Dont risk your career for a POS. I bet Zeke wouldve ran hard for Parcells

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garrett got a new contract off the back of Demarco Murray. Zeke wasnt going to let Jason do the same to him so he got paid and subbed himself out of games. Dont risk your career for a POS. I bet Zeke wouldve ran hard for Parcells
zeke phucking ran hard all year , he was cuttings back, making people miss, trucking defenders, lead the league in first half yards , was 4th in rushing 30yards short of 3rd.. he carried the ball 300times to henrys 303 times.. the tap out BS is way overblown.. he carries as much as any back in the leagues, over 4 years he lead the league in carries.. hes allowed to take himself out from time to time vs being pulled put he comes out LESS this way and its obvious in his carries..he was carrying the ball for 5ypc the first half of most of the games and its not on him the OC or the team go t down and they abandons the run..he carries more then teams using 2 -3 backs he isnt being subbed for as much so he tales himself out..

zeke wasn't even close to the issue this season.. its a freaking narrative brought on by haters who only see hos holdout and new deal as a way to criticize..defenses around the league and coaches know when hes on the schedule hes game planned for, hes a threat as much as 2016 as he is now..who give a a flying fk if he has breakaway speed and burst constantly as a scat backs.. thats not his game as it was not Emmitt's game..

Zeke played hard regardless of what you failed to see..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
zeke phucking ran hard all year , he was cuttings back, making people miss, trucking defenders, lead the league in first half yards , was 4th in rushing 30yards short of 3rd.. he carried the ball 300times to henrys 303 times.. the tap out BS is way overblown.. he carries as much as any back in the leagues, over 4 years he lead the league in carries.. hes allowed to take himself out from time to time vs being pulled put he comes out LESS this way and its obvious in his carries..he was carrying the ball for 5ypc the first half of most of the games and its not on him the OC or the team go t down and they abandons the run..he carries more then teams using 2 -3 backs he isnt being subbed for as much so he tales himself out..

zeke wasn't even close to the issue this season.. its a freaking narrative brought on by haters who only see hos holdout and new deal as a way to criticize..defenses around the league and coaches know when hes on the schedule hes game planned for, hes a threat as much as 2016 as he is now..who give a a flying fk if he has breakaway speed and burst constantly as a scat backs.. thats not his game as it was not Emmitt's game..

Zeke played hard regardless of what you failed to see..
Im not against Zeke at all. lol I think hes the best rb in the nfl when people stop cherry picking specific years. Like the Henry slobbering this year while forgetting he got drafted in 2016.