Video: Darius Rush CB South Carolina

cnuball21

Reaction score
Rush is a good prospect.

His teammate though is an absolute stud. Cam Smith would be a great option at 26.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Also heard might have off the field concerns-Cam Smith.
He doesn't play anywhere close to how he tested. I don't get where the hype came from honestly. And I don't want this to be another joseph situation where his failures are blamed on maturity. It's moreso he's just not that good, same as joseph wasnt.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He doesn't play anywhere close to how he tested. I don't get where the hype came from honestly. And I don't want this to be another joseph situation where his failures are blamed on maturity. It's moreso he's just not that good, same as joseph wasnt.
Much rather draft the traits guy in Rush then his teammate with character concerns

Reactions: JPM

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'll take Rush as high as the 3rd round but not the 2nd. I think the 2nd round is gonna be loaded with all kinds of talent. I'm waiting for a lot of these bigger CB's to run at their pro day...Ricks, Wright, Boykin, Valentine. However, I doubt that any match the speed Rush displayed at the combine.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Evan with Gilmore, I would be happy to take a CB as early as round 2. The ones I like for round 1 will be all gone.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cam Smith is a 2nd rd prospect and there are some character concerns
Maybe but Bucky has him as a top 5 cornerback ahead of some first round prospects. I remember a South Carolina cornerback that was considered a second round prospect became the number 8 pick in the draft.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Maybe but Bucky has him as a top 5 cornerback ahead of some first round prospects. I remember a South Carolina cornerback that was considered a second round prospect became the number 8 pick in the draft.
Many have him as a 2nd rd prospect in a deep class.