Twitter: Darius Slay says he wouldn't have come to Cowboys in a trade

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Darius, if you're reading this, you know damn well you will play for whatever team is signing your paycheck especially seeing how you played for the hapless Lions and re-signed an extension with them. Nobody's buying the act.

quickccc

Reaction score
of course Slay is gonna say he'd never come here to Dallas in a trade,.. he's an Iggle, his primary foes and agenda is beating the Cowboys ... not like he's gonna say;

" boy I sure wish Cowboys would've have traded for me instead of me being stuck with these utter disaster of a Philly fan base right now ." .

" .. why didn't Jerry Sho me da Money .?? . " :facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I heard they wanted to trade for me."

Well. Do you know Jerry Jones wanted to trade for you? Or do you think Dallas wanted to work out a trade to get you?

Just asking because trades involve some degree of communication between two or more teams in addition to the player's agent usually., So, why not say you know the Cowboys were seeking a trade? Unless, you know, you were either out-of-the-loop concerning the feelers Jones put out OR the trade you heard was being talked about never happened at all.

Hate for Dallas goes back to the sixties. It is a LOOOOOOONG line. Take a hike to the back of it, Slay.