Twitter: Darius Slay says he wouldn't have come to Cowboys in a trade

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Forget that loser. I hope we hurt him on the field just to shut his disrespectful mouth.

bewp7

Reaction score
lol i know he just saying that to gas up the eagle fan base and every thing but it is funny to think a player would reject a trade to dallas when they play in detroit

HanD

Reaction score
Great. Enjoy losing to us and building up more hate in the future from your frustrations. Lol.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many of us were begging the FO not to trade for that loser.

Enjoy Philly, you dope

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This reminds me of how I wouldn’t date Kate Upton if she asked me out. Somebody let her know, because I don’t have a Twitter account.

ultron

Reaction score
Eagles fans and players talk about the Cowboys more than their own team. I swear they’re all secretly in love with the ‘boys

loublue22

Reaction score
In regards to the PI non-call vs the Lions, there was an angle from behind the play that was only shown once on FOX which showed clearly that the receiver (Pettigrew?) initiated handfighting with the defender well before the Dallas player put his hands on the receiver. It's really annoying nobody every shows the angle.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Why would we want a downgrade from Anthony Brown at a higher cost? These idiots.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every player that doesn't play for Dallas can't stop talking about Dallas. I think that tells you everything you need to know.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Every player that doesn't play for Dallas can't stop talking about Dallas. I think that tells you everything you need to know.
Most of those players were kids, like we were and were raised Cowboy fans because their parents witnessed the 90's teams (for their generation) and rooted for them.
So their kids rooted for them and have an emotional attachment.

Remember (I don't know your age, sorry) when the Cowboys through the 90's were the #1 brand of sports clothing of gangs nationwide?

Even Ice Cube was caught wearing the Star in between his Raiders digs.