Darn those Giants

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Does Dallas have a chance?

Will the Giants fall out like Dallas did last year? or will Dallas dominate and charter a flight to Tampa in Feb of 09?

Boysboy

Reaction score
StarKist;2454315 said:

Will the Giants fall out like Dallas did last year? or will Dallas dominate and charter a flight to Tampa in Feb of 09?

We started getting complacent and regressed. The Giants just have kept on progressing. Big difference.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't see them being more talented than us. They make less mistakes. Their defense is arguably no better. Our STs seem to be addressed. Our offense is better. They are more disiplined right now. We don't beat ourselves we can beat this team.

We are one of the few teams in the league that can.

There is still a full 25% of the year left to play. IOWs the season isn't over. I sure hope the team doesn't look at the big bad Giants the way some of you appear to do.

Givincer

Reaction score
Boysboy;2454320 said:
We started getting complacent and regressed. The Giants just have kept on progressing. Big difference.

Hmm, were we complacent and regressing when we stomped Green Bay in what a lot of people thought was the NFC Championship game preview? Because that's how we got to 11-1.

The Giants haven't become complacent yet, I agree. But we weren't complacent at this point in the season either. Let's see how they play when they have nothing to play for for a month, like we had to.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StarKist;2454315 said:

We needed the Giants to win today. If they hadn't we'd still be in 8th place in the NFC with only 6 spots going to the dance.

We moved up 1 spot with the Giants win.

sbark

Reaction score
Their OLine has progressed...lets them run the ball with 3 diff backs, protect Eli......the two elements together make Eli look All Pro

and lets their D be agreesive......

Stopping the run priority 1

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
StarKist;2454315 said:

Man how i hate the giants, i can't stand them :mad: i Hope in 2 weeks we destroy them in texas stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!