Daron Bland Post Game Interview

nathanlt

Reaction score
Bryce Young in the background looks uncomfortable about the topic of discussion! Ha! Congrats to Bland, an excellent player.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Dudes incredible in how smart he is. Almost every pick he fools the qb and makes that last second burst or break the steal the ball away. Have to yet to see some noodle arm pass to him, hes earned every pick

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
About two pick sixes ago I started suggesting QB's need to stay out of Mr. Bland's Neighborhood.

Ken

Reaction score
I agree but I don't see it happening. Now if he breaks the pick 6 record? Maybe. He's got 7 games so not unrealistic.
I think he.gets a couple more picks, leads the league qbr against and continues shutting great wrs down...why not?

He better be in the convo starting this week though.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Bland seems to be aware of what he can/can't do. He's aggressive when he can, but he doesn't seem to take risks.

If it's there, ti's there. If it's not, he plays to get the tackle and limit progress.

I don't think I've seen Bland hang the S out to dry by being over aggressive. HE seems to be well focused on playing good D first, then getting the INT if he can.

NOt sure waht I'm trying to say haha. He's showing the maturity of an older, more experienced player and it benefits the team

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bland seems to be aware of what he can/can't do. He's aggressive when he can, but he doesn't seem to take risks.

If it's there, ti's there. If it's not, he plays to get the tackle and limit progress.

I don't think I've seen Bland hang the S out to dry by being over aggressive. HE seems to be well focused on playing good D first, then getting the INT if he can.

NOt sure waht I'm trying to say haha. He's showing the maturity of an older, more experienced player and it benefits the team
You're saying this looks different than Diggs's 2021 11-pick season. And I agree, it does. (Of course, Diggs looked like a lot better all-around CB in '22 and '23, too).