Daron Bland's Achilles. the NFC West?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I'm not gonna send him to the whipping station for 1 game.... but he seems not himself against the NFC West apart from the Rams...... but this one is definitely the creme de le creme of awfulness.

Don't get me wrong.... I'm still a fan of him, but I SERIOUSLY HOPE he just plays like this against the NFC West.

Dang.... what a fun game.... also.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm not gonna send him to the whipping station for 1 game.... but he seems not himself against the NFC West apart from the Rams...... but this one is definitely the creme de le creme of awfulness.

Don't get me wrong.... I'm still a fan of him, but I SERIOUSLY HOPE he just plays like this against the NFC West.

Yes, he gave up some big plays. He also got the only interception. The offense not scoring off it is not on him.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Thats 2 weeks in a row he’s given up a lot of yardage and receptions. Seems like opposing coordinators believe they can work him over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

I think you have to put him on the 2nd receiver and roll coverage there so that he can be super aggressive.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Not worried about Bland. The NFL is largely a match up league. Seattle has very good receivers and every db is bound to have a tough outing.