Darren McFadden DUI Arrest

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
This thread led to me Googling him, he actually had a pretty solid career - 7,535 yards from scrimmage. (played 10 seasons)

Although not worth the #4 overall pick in hindsight.

Contrast to Zeke, also a #4 overall pick, in 3 seasons v. McFadden's 10, and he already has more TD's, and is already at 5,247 yards from scrimmage. Good shot he passes McFadden's entire career by the end of next year.

InTheZone

Reaction score
ya got to be pretty damn drunk to fall asleep while ordering take out lol. Darren is a good dude though...everyone makes mistakes. He is usually out of the spotlight. I hate it that this happened to him,but he will come out the otherside of this and learn from it.
just shows me how much he really cares, if you're drunk enough to pass out while driving you really don't care about the safety of others. This isn't his first rodeo, just his first when he was caught.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What I found funny was...when this was reported...It's former Dallas Cowboy...Not former Oakland Raider...where he was originally drafted.:rolleyes:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This thread led to me Googling him, he actually had a pretty solid career - 7,535 yards from scrimmage. (played 10 seasons)

Although not worth the #4 overall pick in hindsight.

Contrast to Zeke, also a #4 overall pick, in 3 seasons v. McFadden's 10, and he already has more TD's, and is already at 5,247 yards from scrimmage. Good shot he passes McFadden's entire career by the end of next year.

I did like him as a player. I'm disappointed he did something this stupid.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
My brother was arrested at a Whataburger drive through. They wouldn't serve him when he got to the window. He stayed parked in front of the window, got out of the truck and started knocking on the car windows of all the line behind him yelling "They won't serve us! They won't freaking serve any of us!" He got a DUI, disorderly conduct, and didn't drive for the next year and a half. It was the one week of my life where I was the good son.