Darth Vader Mugs Pizza Man

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Someone put a call in to Luke Skywalker....

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Darth Vader walks among us, and he's not in a happy mood.

That's according to Kissimmee, Fla., authorities, who reported over the weekend that a pizza deliveryman was nearly robbed by an imposing figure dressed as the "Star Wars" bad guy.

"This is a criminal mind trying to think of things to do to victimize people," Osceola County Deputy Sheriff Al Dearmas told WFTV-TV of Orlando.

The deliveryman brought a pizza to a Kissimmee address Sunday night, said Dearmas, only to find no one home.

He got back into his car to drive away, when Darth Vader, mask, black outfit and all, suddenly materialized.

In a presumably commanding voice, the evil Sith Lord (search) ordered the deliveryman to give up all his cash.

The pizza man hit the gas and sped off, but not before getting a good zap from what may have been a laser blaster, a light saber or perhaps just a stun gun.

"Thank God nothing happened to the victim," Dearmas told the TV station. "We are very fortunate for that."

"But things could have been much worse," he added, possibly considering the awesome power of the Dark Side.

The call ordering the pizza was made from a pay phone at a drugstore around the corner.

"We were able to obtain some fingerprints from the pay phone, and we have sent [them] out to ... see if we can have a match," said Dearmas.

Tipsters are urged to call the Osceola County Sheriff's Office, and maybe Obi-Wan Kenobi (search) as well.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the robbery in progress.
Cary%20with%20Darth%20Vader%20and%20Co.jpg

This sounds like a job for Robocop.l :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
Here is a picture of the robbery in progress.
Cary%20with%20Darth%20Vader%20and%20Co.jpg

This sounds like a job for Robocop.l :D

You know I have always enjoyed the star war movies and star trek shows...but some of these guys really need a life.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know I have always enjoyed the star war movies and star trek shows...but some of these guys really need a life.

You got that right. Have you ever seen that movie Trekkies? If not, you need to. :D

Trekkies

Duane

Reaction score
SoTex said:
You got that right. Have you ever seen that movie Trekkies? If not, you need to. :D

Trekkies

IIRC that's the one where the lady comes to jury duty in her Star Trek uniform and the guy has a car that looks like the Enterprise. That was a trip.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Duane said:
IIRC that's the one where the lady comes to jury duty in her Star Trek uniform and the guy has a car that looks like the Enterprise. That was a trip.

That's the one. I laughed pretty hard. :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trekkies are very very sad people i mean they talk like they do in that program (i have never been a star trek fan nor ive remember their show) but i do remember that trekkies movie on directv and i laughed my a** off

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jacs said:
trekkies are very very sad people i mean they talk like they do in that program (i have never been a star trek fan nor ive remember their show) but i do remember that trekkies movie on directv and i laughed my a** off

I used to work with a guy in Dallas that actually bought language tapes to learn Klingon... :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
I used to work with a guy in Dallas that actually bought language tapes to learn Klingon... :rolleyes:

I think I would just rather learn russian or german.

From the movies when the Kingons talk that is what it reminds me of...besides with russian and or german you actually learn a REAL language.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I use to go to school w/ guys that wore trekkie uniforms to school everyday... Acted very weird.. talked in strange languages, used hand signs, one even had plastic pointed ears and glue on eyebrows...

Now they are all Attorney's, Doctors and Professors... go figure

jamez25

Reaction score
y'all should watch "triumph the insult comic dogs" trip to a Star Wars opening....

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jamez25 said:
y'all should watch "triumph the insult comic dogs" trip to a Star Wars opening....

I saw that...I think I posted a thread on here somewhere with a link to that...it was hillarious.

Edit...

Went back and found the link.

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/Conan-Triumph-at-Star-Wars.wmv

If you have not seen it and have a few minutes it is well worth it for a laugh.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
Damn. I think I broke a rib. Never seen it, but that was damn funny. :D

Yes it cracks me up as well....towards the end when they have the guy dressed like spock walk by and flip them off was killing me.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
WOW that was funny, yet incredibly disturbing at the same time!!

Yes very scary...when those guys were acting out the scene from the movie as it was playing...scary and sad.

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes very scary...when those guys were acting out the scene from the movie as it was playing...scary and sad.

The defeated looks on some of their faces as they were getting raked over the coals, were priceless!! Talk about "FAILED-smile!"

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
The defeated looks on some of their faces as they were getting raked over the coals, were priceless!! Talk about "FAILED-smile!"

:D

The part with the pregnant woman and when he asks which part of darth vaders suit is for him to call his parents to pick him up were killing me.