Image: Dave Helman not Impressed

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you've seen the pic of Witten celebrating with Dave Helman looking mad in the background, this will be come a thing among the media guys like Proud Bryan was..

Ed Cahill ‏@EdCahill
I've got this, ya'll. #DaveIsNotImpressed .PNG attatched so you can make some yourself.

CwHpdBNWAAAIXmF.jpg

CwHpeiyWEAAuXzT.jpg

CwHpgP9WYAAJaxM.jpg

CwHphhpWIAETX2v.png

Curtis Twigg ‏@curtistwigg 50s50 seconds ago

@EdCahill @HelmanDC

CwMnx2aWEAEMWwT.jpg

rynochop

Reaction score
I noticed that guy, wondered who he was...and I still wonder who he is

Gabe

Reaction score
He's an LSU guy. Probably still upset that Dak is a Louisiana kid and he passed on them for MSU. I don't think he ever will like Dak.

It's funny how anytime someone gets all excited about Dak, he and Spagnola are always like "but yeah did you see that almost INT he had and that incompletion!" OR "This OL and Zeke are just incredible!"

Spagnola said "tap the brakes" after Dak's first preseason game. He never likes giving Dak credit since. Just some random observations... Maybe he just wants Romo back.

One other point about Helman, I remember in training camp he was saying Showers was better than Dak.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He's an LSU guy. Probably still upset that Dak is a Louisiana kid and he passed on them for MSU. I don't think he ever will like Dak.

It's funny how anytime someone gets all excited about Dak, he and Spagnola are always like "but yeah did you see that almost INT he had and that incompletion!" OR "This OL and Zeke are just incredible!"

Spagnola said "tap the brakes" after Dak's first preseason game. He never likes giving Dak credit since. Just some random observations... Maybe he just wants Romo back.

One other point about Helman, I remember in training camp he was saying Showers was better than Dak.

Do you ever talk about anyone other then Dak? Seems like that is all you post about. This thread wasn't even about Dak.

Do you save quotes? I mean really? This was a funny thread and here you come.. Same crap different day... You're not a Cowboys fan we get it.

Gabe

Reaction score
Do you ever talk about anyone other then Dak? Seems like that is all you post about. This thread wasn't even about Dak.

Do you save quotes? I mean really? This was a funny thread and here you come.. Same crap different day... You're not a Cowboys fan we get it.
Oh really? Im having a blast being a Cowboys fan. You having a bad day?

Im not going to get into it with you, but if you don't like "Dak Talk" you may as well find a new team to pull for over the next 10-15 years.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Oh really? Im having a blast being a Cowboys fan. You having a bad day?

Im not going to get into it with you, but if you don't like "Dak Talk" you may as well find a new team to pull for over the next 10-15 years.

lol Nope I am having a great day

You bring him up in every thread that does not even talk about him

I am good I like my team, but I root for all players not just 1 we know you just became a Cowboys fan put some skins on the wall before you tell someone else to go root for another team. Unlike you I don't jump from team to team when they draft my favorite college player. Shouldn't you be in school?

lol this thread wasn't "Dak Talk" there are a million other threads about Dak

Gabe

Reaction score
lol Nope I am having a great day

You bring him up in every thread that does not even talk about him

I am good I like my team, but I root for all players not just 1 we know you just became a Cowboys fan put some skins on the wall before you tell someone else to go root for another team. Unlike you I don't jump from team to team when they draft my favorite college player. Shouldn't you be in school?

lol this thread wasn't "Dak Talk" there are a million other threads about Dak
Helman looks upset at what he was watching. That is what the entire thread was about. You do realize he was upset watching Dak throw a game winning TD to Witten? I was just passing along some knowledge I have learned about him and his coworker. Not really sure why you have such a problem with that.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Helman looks upset at what he was watching. That is what the entire thread was about. You do realize he was upset watching Dak throw a game winning TD to Witten? I was just passing along some knowledge I have learned about him and his coworker. Not really sure why you have such a problem with that.

He wasn't upset! lol stretch much? lol wow man

Nobody cares about your "knowledge" of him or his co-worker. You obviously haven't followed the Cowboys very long to know anything about Mickey, or what he is about. The camera caught Helman at a funny moment, just like they caught BB and did the funny picture stuff. See that is what you don't get, this is all in fun and games and you come in like Dak's white knight because you think someone doesn't like him. Learn about the team and the writers, us longtime fans know all about them.

rynochop

Reaction score

He says the same thing in every post, I know I read that's frowned upon.

Gabe

Reaction score
He wasn't upset! lol stretch much? lol wow man

Nobody cares about your "knowledge" of him or his co-worker. You obviously haven't followed the Cowboys very long to know anything about Mickey, or what he is about. The camera caught Helman at a funny moment, just like they caught BB and did the funny picture stuff. See that is what you don't get, this is all in fun and games and you come in like Dak's white knight because you think someone doesn't like him. Learn about the team and the writers, us longtime fans know all about them.
Great! Thank you! I now feel much better after having read your post. Hope you have a wonderful day!