Video: David Feherty interviewed Romo for his Golf Channel show..and well this happened.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
David Feherty interviewed Tony Romo for his Golf Channel show. Here’s what happened when they played a little football. Happy Holidays!

tony-romo-pegs-david-feherty-in-the-nuts.gif

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Looks like this was staged. Cmon Man how do you keep your hands so high when the ball comes in low.

Look again -- the ball hits him in the thigh. Either that, or that ball is superimposed and doesn't really exist at all. Either way, definitely staged.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Looks like this was staged. Cmon Man how do you keep your hands so high when the ball comes in low.

Only thing is if it was staged I would have hard time keeping them high since I know what is coming. I think besides a baseball a football is the worse to get hit in the nads with because of the point.

Sage3030

Reaction score
I don't really watch golf, but I know that Feherty is a jokester. This was staged but I still got a chuckle.

What? A guy getting hit in the crotch can't be funny?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
David Feherty interviewed Tony Romo for his Golf Channel show. Here’s what happened when they played a little football. Happy Holidays!

tony-romo-pegs-david-feherty-in-the-nuts.gif

Gotta give Romo credit for a precision throw. He nails him at crotch level in the left thigh to pull off the illusion.