David Irving experimenting with his weight

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Your dag is awesome, by the by.

thanks both my pups are a blast... the glasses just dont fit well on my Bull Terrier :D

GSfI6PZ.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He’s a freak
Supa freak
He’s Supa Freaky
And he's fixing to " bust a move" in that $ payday$ direction ,,,TOO!
o_O

* I CAN ONLY HOPE!,,,the ol' boys around here that are like clock work,,,, chime- in with that prior"DRUG" suspension ain't never gonna go away once he's mentioned:facepalm:,,, was the dude chasing the dragon or slamming the white pony in the slats? ,,,,:rolleyes:,,,, not hardly,,, nor was it even remotely related to the green roughage #94 is obviously still grazing upon out in that long gone south pasture,,,, that Cat is fully capable of commanding his flight path:thumbup:

* it's called" Applied Wisdom"
& he's got it! ,,, now if he starts tweeting about a mosh pit foursome with 3 red lining casing-liners,,, I'll prolly lower my #95 battle flag due to envy/ jealously,,,:laugh: now, crowing about two running hot casing-liners? Definitely diminishes that tasty wave he's fixing to mount the crest of and Cooley tool in the natural environment,prolly not all that wise of a grounded long game decision in putting that out there(Bro) Who ain't done broke that travelled trail more than once ,anyway?

zerofill

Reaction score
Dude is a straight up monster!!

You see him get through the line as a QB, coming at you... tears well up in your eyes fast, as you know the end is near lol.
He will probably get suspended though, for accidentally raising his arms, and knocking down a commercial flight.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Well if he stays at 320 we found our 1tech....all jokes aside he's a monster and I hope he can stay healthy and not get suspended and ball out these next 5-10 years with us. He's one of my favorite defensive players.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Xerxes (Zerk-sees), the King of Persia who was supposedly in the area of 8 feet tall. Rodrigo Santoro played him in 300.

And Santoro is really 6'2". I need those cameras that made him look so tall. :laugh:

Verdict

Reaction score
Whatever he does I hope it works out. Usually when players go up or down it doesn't work out very well. There is a reason they have been playing at the weight they have been playing at for most of their life.

Getting in better shape is a different thing.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whatever he does I hope it works out. Usually when players go up or down it doesn't work out very well. There is a reason they have been playing at the weight they have been playing at for most of their life.

Getting in better shape is a different thing.

Agreed. He could definitely stand to lean up and get some definition, though. His body is super flabby. Not even like most lineman who's fat cover up a ton of underlying muscle.

Verdict

Reaction score
Agreed. He could definitely stand to lean up and get some definition, though. His body is super flabby. Not even like most lineman who's fat cover up a ton of underlying muscle.

Ha ha ha. Word.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You sure thats not 8’? Which by the way would be ridiculous..
Yeah I'm not sure if they meant wingspan lol....a 7 foot wingspan is pretty good as well. It's listed on Google that's his wingspan but probably a error.