David Irving Instagram post

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ok, I don't know how to link it, but for anyone that follows him on Instagram. Did you get a chance to see his post? He posted a picture of two women naked in a bed thanking his wife for a great valentines day gift. Now, personally I don't care what everyone does in the bedroom, however, I don't want to see it or hear about it. This may be one of the "odd" things that people keep referring too. Maybe im reading to much into it, but as a professional athlete with people looking up to you, I don't find this as a great way to get paid.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know how to link it, but for anyone that follows him on Instagram. Did you get a chance to see his post? He posted a picture of two women naked in a bed thanking his wife for a great valentines day gift. Now, personally I don't care what everyone does in the bedroom, however, I don't want to see it or hear about it. This may be one of the "odd" things that people keep referring too. Maybe im reading to much into it, but as a professional athlete with people looking up to you, I don't find this as a great way to get paid.
It just goes to show you that some people are pretty damned stupid in what they put up on social media.

Centex

Reaction score
For a rich athlete it is a lifestyle that is is conducive to accusations of abuse or wrongdoing which may be real or created for a financial gain. Either way you are gambling and if you lose you get suspended or worse.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a smart move not linking it.

Proof

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Now I know why it's a second round tender and not a first.

I won't make much out of this incident because in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal, although instagramming it is pretty damn stupid. But I think it's becoming clear when you look at the entire package in its entirety, you can see why the Cowboys might have some issues with him going forward. Throw in the severe concussion and I will not be surprised is he's not on the team next year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Social media is making sports not as fun as it use to be......

But this isn't anything new, the 90's team had the White House for crying out loud, they just didn't have the ability to tweet about it! Plus his wife did this for him apparently.

coult44

Reaction score
A valentine gift is usually bought and paid for. So is he saying his wife bought and paid for this woman as a gift? Human trafficking is a huge problem right now, and most women in prostitution are right in the middle of it. Yes I know, this is a stretch, but it's on purpose because this is the type of things people say and think. . This is the type of judgment that shouldn't be shown right now when youre in a contract Moment.

Verdict

Reaction score
This should be an interesting thread. At least it won't be a Dez hate / bash thread. It will probably be a "we as fans are perfect in our lives so we can criticize our players" thread.
:lmao:

Give me a little while. I will think of some way to relate this to Dez. Lol.

In all seriousness I think the team loves his ability and hates his 2cent mind.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I just don’t bother following any pro athletes on social media.........

I honestly don’t give two craps about their personal lives off the field. As long as they aren’t committing crimes.

The only time I want to see them, is during the games.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
A valentine gift is usually bought and paid for. So is he saying his wife bought and paid for this woman as a gift? Human trafficking is a huge problem right now, and most women in prostitution are right in the middle of it. Yes I know, this is a stretch, but it's on purpose because this is the type of things people say and think. . This is the type of judgment that shouldn't be shown right now when youre in a contract Moment.

Maybe it's a friend of his wife?

Verdict

Reaction score
I checked it out myself out of curiousity. It's still up and has not been removed.

Oddly enough he is now getting in an instagram war with people telling him is s bad idea/they don't like it. I don't think he cares about any possible down side to him personally which tells you a lot about his personality/thought process.