David Irving not a Fan of the Cowboys

Knotamus

Reaction score
This quote is all you need to know about David Irving.

"You've got some real people here who can appreciate a unique specimen like myself. I am a bit different on and off the field, and they understand that.“-Irving

Smh. I really liked the talent of the player, as I assume we all recognize ‘what he could have been’. Unfortunately, today’s youth is breeding this entitlement attitude. It’s sad. He really could have been one of the greats, but his character hasn’t changed and he will never reach his true potential.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Not sure what he means by it, considering his line coach in Vegas was his DC in Dallas. Maybe he hated Garrett or is just saying being a Raider instead of a Cowboy suits him.

Anyway, I was rooting for him to play to his potential, but he never cared enough to do it here. He showed in flashes that he had the potential to be great. Now, that he's gone, I really don't care what becomes of him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is a case where the team should view it as a badge of honor. Irving is a moron.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sure is a fan of heatlamps.com.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I seriously doubt the Dallas Cowboys' staff is likely to be fans of David Irving . . .
He's already proven his lack of respect for the team, in no uncertain measure! :angry:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'd take Gruden in a second here over the crap we've been seeing,
These dudes on here clueless man. They like gutless pushovers just like the guy they claim to hate (Jerry). When they see a man that demands respect (Gruden) they dont recognize him. What happened to Cowboy fans?

The Natural

Reaction score
I’ve got no problem with it but I was disappointed to read the story and get nothing of substance out of it. “The cowboys are all hardy har har” really my guy? I was expecting about crap coaches, the way practices are run, game prep, something.

Big_D

Reaction score
These dudes on here clueless man. They like gutless pushovers just like the guy they claim to hate (Jerry). When they see a man that demands respect (Gruden) they dont recognize him. What happened to Cowboy fans?

Jerry lowered the bar a long time ago and there are fans that are OK with it. Garrett would still be here if it were up to some of them! Absolutely mind boggling!!