News: David Moore: Terrance Williams facing suspension

aria

Reaction score
FYI, charges have never mattered in the NFL, we all know that. What’s ironic is that if this were a Giant everyone would be crying that Mara and Goodell payed off the police department. How on earth were no charges filed under the circumstances? I’ll give you one hint, JJ.

Now that charges were dropped, no one is questioning why but instead are deflecting the severity of what he did to crying about Odiva, Mara, and Goodell who have nothing to do with this. I’m sorry he didn’t get a DWI to be honest and maybe once some of you are affected by idiots like Twill doing what he did then you would stop defending him and minimizing what he did.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TWill would get his Termination Pay if they cut him this year .....over 3m

I did see another agent say that current guarantees can voided with suspensions as well but the Termination Pay clause would cover 99% of them anyways
Yeah, something like 25% of their base pay?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
FYI, charges have never mattered in the NFL, we all know that. What’s ironic is that if this were a Giant everyone would be crying that Mara and Goodell payed off the police department. How on earth were no charges filed under the circumstances? I’ll give you one hint, JJ.

Now that charges were dropped, no one is questioning why but instead are deflecting the severity of what he did to crying about Odiva, Mara, and Goodell who have nothing to do with this. I’m sorry he didn’t get a DWI to be honest and maybe once some of you are affected by idiots like Twill doing what he did then you would stop defending him and minimizing what he did.
TWill did agree to Alcohol Awareness classes and had to pay restitution for the light pole so he didn't get off scott-free and that is more than enough for the NFL to act

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah and after what all he said. Or at least the way he said it.

The way the Dez situation went down, if Butler kept his mouth shut he would have gotten everything he wanted.
I still think he will.

I have gotten to the point I do not believe players when they say negative things anymore.

They have no idea how to market themselves and say stupid things to get attention to their cause.

Who amongst us feels sorry for guys playing a sport making millions of dollars..

making more in a year than most of us in their lifetimes?

Not me.

aria

Reaction score
TWill did agree to Alcohol Awareness classes and had to pay restitution for the light pole so he didn't get off scott-free and that is more than enough for the NFL to act
Lol, yeah, a millionaire paying for a light pole and taking a class should just erase what he did. Pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case with the average joe and if it was a player from another team (especially the Gnats or a NFCE rival) most everyone here would be crying bias.

I swear, I don’t know how many of you are being sarcastic with these conspiracies and double standards and how many are being serious.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Do you have proof it was JJ or are you just assuming because sounds like you're assuming. You can say the ole once you're affected stuff but what if we aren't affected like,you think?

aria

Reaction score
Do you have proof it was JJ or are you just assuming because sounds like you're assuming. You can say the ole once you're affected stuff but what if we aren't affected like,you think?
I have as much proof as everyone else does about Mara and Goodell ;)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Did you miss the part where he said he was not driving and correct me if I’m wrong, it was never proven that he did drive and all charges were dismissed. Am I wrong on that? I didn’t pay real close attention to it, but I think I’m in the ballpark with what happened.

You don't have to "prove" that he was driving. It was his car and there is no evidence that anyone else was driving. That's sufficient proof right there.

The charges were dismissed because he agreed to complete a diversion course. That's generally an option for people who can pay for an attorney to represent them.

The idea that he wouldn't face suspension because he was able to pay for diversion is laughable. In fact, situations like this are exactly why the league would have punishments for those who aren't convicted.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Chucklehead

That's prolly how he got hurt

2ZMEu0I.gif

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vested Vets get 100% of their base pay.....4 years accrued or more

All other players get 25%

But you can only take it once
The thing that I take from this is that they really don't want to cut him for any number of reason. Sounds like they anticipated him being suspended a while back and allowed him to be on the week 1 roster:
1. They appreciate him (for whatever reasons) and are trying to give him every opportunity to collect pay, learn some life lessons, and move forward.
2. If his salary is fully guaranteed, he is available after reinstatement as an experienced WR who knows the playbook.
3. He has photos of FO staff being overly friendly with non-humanoids.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I still think he will.

I have gotten to the point I do not believe players when they say negative things anymore.

They have no idea how to market themselves and say stupid things to get attention to their cause.

Who amongst us feels sorry for guys playing a sport making millions of dollars..

making more in a year than most of us in their lifetimes?

Not me.
Agree. Just the signing bonus alone is unreal.

dfense

Reaction score
A suspension for public intoxication. Really? So I guess if you go out and tie one on and call an Uber, you still risk a suspension. What's next?

aria

Reaction score
No proof then? Ok thanks
Nope, as I said, as much proof as all the people making ridiculous accusations against Mara, Odiva, the Gnats and Goodell.

Do you have proof JJ didn’t have anything to do with Twill getting charges reduced/dropped?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nope, as I said, as much proof as all the people making ridiculous accusations against Mara, Odiva, the Gnats and Goodell.

Do you have proof JJ didn’t have anything to do with Twill getting charges reduced/dropped?
JJ don’t have to. Just have money and you have a good lawyer. Now maybe JJ gives him access to his lawyers. Or keeps them on staff for his players.

aria

Reaction score
I can’t wait to hear the excuses when Rico gets suspended for being caught lighting up a joint in his car like an idiot.

aria

Reaction score
JJ don’t have to. Just have money and you have a good lawyer. Now maybe JJ gives him access to his lawyers. Or keeps them on staff for his players.
Exactly. Probably happens with EVERY NFL player.