Twitter: Day 3 practice thread

zerofill

Reaction score
maybe this guy can turn out to be a cole beasley type of receiver for us. the cowboys need a guy who can get a few yards after the catch type of receiver. his punt return ability can really help.
Problem is when an NFL line backer gets the flush hit on him... he may be in a coma.

zerofill

Reaction score
Are nfl linebackers that much bigger than usfl?
I dunno... But 5' 9", 159lbs? People will be cringing every time they see someone coming to hit him.
Beasley was at least around 170lbs... or so. This kid is smaller than most high school receivers. I can't even
imagine walking on to an NFL field at 159lbs lol.

Could probably fit this kid on Tyron Smith's dinner plate.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I dunno... But 5' 9", 159lbs? People will be cringing every time they see someone coming to hit him.
Beasley was at least around 170lbs... or so. This kid is smaller than most high school receivers. I can't even

Lol I hear you. Buy as others have said, Brandon banks is his model. We just need 1 year from him. Hopefully we're smart enough to actually draft a guy that can return punts next year

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

The good news is that we might can draw some penalties when he goes flying through the air from a hit. NFL don't like hard hitting now.

links18

Reaction score
Did they take the stars off of the rookies' helmets again?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would have one too if your lower leg/ankle was dislocated and compound broken at a 90° angle barely over a season ago.
My was back in 2018.

Both bones in the lower leg with complete breaks. Foot completely disconnected from leg with regards to the bones.

I'm laying on the group surrounded by group of people and one dude says 'It's not broken because you would be in more pain'...

Despite the injury I hobbled unassisted about 50 yards back to my truck and drove to the ER using my left foot to operate the pedals.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My was back in 2018.

Both bones in the lower leg with complete breaks. Foot completely disconnected from leg with regards to the bones.

I'm laying on the group surrounded by group of people and one dude says 'It's not broken because you would be in more pain'...

Despite the injury I hobbled unassisted about 50 yards back to my truck and drove to the ER using my left foot to operate the pedals.
Ouch!!! Darn, that had to be super painful. Upsetting when another person questioned you having a broken leg. Hope you are doing much better.