Day 3 Thread

morasp

Reaction score
Tracy is one of my favorite players in the draft and would love him if we can grab him.

David Johnson vibes in how great of a pass catcher and route runner he is. Would be a great TP replacement.
It would be a great pick. Lance had him with the same grade as Lloyd who I also liked except for his 8 fumbles.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I know everyone wants a RB at 174 but I would jump at getting CB Carson Wake, Slot/FS Simpson Auburn or WR Thrash Louisville at that pick just super good value. They could realistically fall. I would be happy and then I could pretend that they got one of those guys at 87 and drafted the ND LB at 174.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I know everyone wants a RB at 174 but I would jump at getting CB Carson Wake, Slot/FS Simpson Auburn or WR Thrash Louisville at that pick just super good value. They could realistically fall. I would be happy and then I could pretend that they got one of those guys at 87 and drafted the ND LB at 174.
I was never high on the RB class. Personally they can find a guy in round 6 or 7 that could be productive behind the OL they have put together.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I was never high on the RB class. Personally they can find a guy in round 6 or 7 that could be productive behind the OL they have put together.
Next years RB class is gonna be fire. They can spend a day 2 pick then.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
We need a RB but 7 are already off the board in Rounds 4 & 5. I don't see us going that route now.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d be in on WR. Washington from UVA is a stud and is still there

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Still think J.J. McCarthy would have been a great fit for the Falcons. Everyone knows what Cousins is at this point. Should have had McCarthy sit for a year and learn or step in when Cousins has his typical blunders.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Let’s wait for the terrible pick comments from the usual suspects.

_sturt_

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Me, as I listen to The Draft Shot crew go on and on about Carson's "needing to improve his ball skills"... exactly as the highlights on the screen show the one-time wide receiver making a one-handed interception.

morasp

Reaction score
Who is our starting RB Rico, Deuce, Royce? I wonder if they're considering Laube or Holani?