Draft Day ***Day TWO Draft thread*** NO SPOILERS

fivetwos

Reaction score
Is it only me or are they not giving trade details on TV at ALL?
Looks like Saints gave up 2021 3rd for Baun.

Probably posted already.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Norm asking Moore, if there is a chance that Dallas trades back into the 3rd round, if a player is there.
But Moore said Cowboys don't usually trade until the 3rd day lately.

817Gill

Reaction score
Has Woods even signed his deal yet. And he was not all that stellar last season. Hill could improve to take his spot.
Also depends on what they do with Crawford as inside or outside. So could be the end of Woods and Hill.
He hasn’t but I doubt he sits out the season lol. Hill plays the 3T which has McCoy and Gallimore not to mention Crawford’s ability to slide in. Hill was terrible at the 1T because of his lack of play strength and leverage. When healthy, Woods is an average starter and very good depth.

Don’t think Hill improves enough at his secondary position to overtake a vet like Woods.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It's not often I REALLY liked all of our 1st 3 picks, but this time is different. Cowboys you're killin it!! YESSSSSSSSSS :flagwave:
Great draft!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Norm asking Moore, if there is a chance that Dallas trades back into the 3rd round, if a player is there.
But Moore said Cowboys don't usually trade until the 3rd day lately.
The draft is basically over if they do. Unless they dip into next year. Not like we arent gonna need picks then.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What t look for tomorrow in the 4th. They said BPA all the way. This is on the Ticket.

lwehlers

Reaction score
If Smith and Gregory come back our Dline is loaded now.

DT-
McCoy
Poe
Gallimore
Woods
Hill

DE-
Tank
Gregory
Smith
Crawford
Armstrong
looking at this list I am ok with our defensive tackles now but defensive end scares me. after lawerence the rest of the group is very below average. Gregory is huge question mark he has been out football in almost two years. smith is even a bigger question mark. we need a free agent. maybe we can sign the former Vikings defensive end. or maybe clowney for one year.