Davion Taylor,Colorado
Troy Dye,Oregon
Cam Brown,Penn St
Shaq Quarterman,Miami
Casey Toohill,Stanford
Michael Pickney,Miami
DeJon Harris,Arkansas

Reaction score
No worries about Gallimore. Absolutely a zero maintenance kid. I coached his 2 older bro’s in basketball in Ottawa where he grew up. Great family, great kids even though they grew up poor. Will work his *** off no doubt. Character kid!! I remember him coming to our practices with his brothers as a little guy, 7 or 8 yrs old. ... he was well behaved even back then!! Lol

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
At least Fromm is laughing it up a bit, Eason household looks like they've seen a ghost.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll be honest.

I would kind of like to see the Cowboys trade right up in front of Philly and take a WR or CB. LOL.
I still think we could us another WR.

Was hoping for Bowden early day 3, but Oakland ruined that

Skybox22

Reaction score
Mayock and GRuden are doing some silly moves. Maybe they are so silly they will work.....
The NFL is basically sandlot now. Raiders just don't have the QB. Whoever has the best QB wins. Exceptions of course
Nebraska CB Lamar Jackson is kinda intriguing as a CB/S prospect

3 picks and 2 forced fumbles last year, 6'2 with some length.
Red and white unis. Our theme this year is burgundy and white. Pick someone else. Just kidding. Would love Jackson.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The NFL is basically sandlot now. Raiders just don't have the QB. Whoever has the best QB wins. Exceptions of course

Red and white unis. Our theme this year is burgundy and white. Pick someone else. Just kidding. Would love Jackson.
That's the thing. Derek Carr actually didn't play that bad last year despite not having big time talent around him.