Draft Day ***Day TWO Draft thread*** NO SPOILERS

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think NE wants to trade a 2021 1st round for Cooper Rush, is why no QB pick.
Jerry holding out to make the splash announcement next round. :laugh:

iamliko22

Reaction score
Here's How Roseman logic.....

"I'm not trading a 2nd rounder to get Cee Dee Lamb...."

Proceeds to draft a receiver who was projected to go in the 2nd.......

2nd round pick comes....drafts Jalen Hurts

The 2nd rounder he didn't want to give up to get Lamb was wasted on a backup quarterback.

@Aerolithe_Lion

Help me out here what's going on.
idk what's going on but works for me

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was hoping to see him go to the Patriots or Steelers. I think he has too much upside to be sitting.
Not me. Good raw tools and football character

I want to see those teams get crap at QB. I want to see them both suck for a while

Especially NE. That fan base was non existent before Parcells and Bledsoe

Sydla

Reaction score
I am watching guys like Lewis, Okwara and Baun. If these guys slide further, I might be tempted to move up with our 3rd and 4th rounder to grab one of them.

But I am obsessed with adding edge players. The more the better.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Hilarious that the NFL is promoting all of this social distancing stuff. "We are all in this together".

Meanwhile, Rosenhaus is running from client to client's house celebrating with them and their families as they get picked. He was at Derrick Brown's house last night and he was at Josh Uche's house tonight. Freaking hilarious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would have assumed we didn't have a 3rd anymore...would have used it to trade up and grab one of those guys.
Well see prior to the draft IMO in order to get Lamb you would've had to have traded your 2nd round pick to get around the top 10. So yeah I probably would've guessed you got rid of some compensation from last year to get both. But yeah 3rd rounder would've been gone. Just amazing.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Keep the pedal down...QB would slow the momentum. I totally get it...I like Eason, but defense is the way.
Who you got in the third round that would be better then a lottery ticket quarterback? I like Weaver Boise State but not sure he is worth more the Eason. I love this draft.