Draft Day ***Day TWO Draft thread*** NO SPOILERS

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Baun going back..interesting. I feel trans are reaching right now

gmoney112

Reaction score
The Eagles wasted a 2nd round pick on a developmental QB who, if everything does as they expect, will likely never take a lot of snaps at QB.......... while having needs at defensive back, linebacker and even still WR.

It's a classic case of Howie Roseman thinking he's the smartest man in the room and I'll show them syndrome.

I'm a fan of taking a QB later on in every draft, because you never know, and if one develops halfway decently you can get an incredible return on investment. Like, a 2nd round pick or something for what was originally a 5th or 6th rounder. If you always focus on drafting well you shouldn't need to draft for need this late anyway.

But, taking one in the 2nd when you just paid your bruh $100mill is pants on head stupid. God, I love it.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I do not understand the Packers. So are they letting Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams go or are they not under contract?

Its good pick to get complimentary power back. I see him having a Blount type of role in New England.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
To be fair, a lot of things people are saying about Hurts is what they said about Dak Prescott in 2016- can't throw from the pocket, needs time to develop, slow to read defenses; etc..

Maybe if Hurts lights it up in the preseason you guys can trade him for a higher pick in 2021.

Yeah, I but I think they picked him because they genuinely want him for 4+ years, even if he never sees a snap. Round 2 is too early for maybes.

JayFord

Reaction score
They cant possibly believe in Wentz a round 2 QB is a day 1 starter or a year 2 starter

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with placing value on QB2 (especially when QB1 has an injury history), but yeah, a second round pick seems a bit high.

I wouldn't mind the Cowboys taking a QB tomorrow. Not to replace Dak, I just don't think much of Cooper Rush.

There are a few QB's they can get round 6, if they trade to get a 6th or even in the 7th. I would not go round 4 or 5, unless with the 5th round comp pick and no better player available.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe Eagles picked Hurts because they will have a block buster trade with NE.

NE gets Wentz and the Eagles 1st round pick in 2021 for the NE 3rd round pick this year. :lmao2: