**Daylight Savings

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but just wanted to remind everyone to set your clocks back an hour sometime tonight! Make sure everyone gets to enjoy the Cowboys on-time tomorrow!
:starspin :starspin :starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
casmith07;3047097 said:
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but just wanted to remind everyone to set your clocks back an hour sometime tonight! Make sure everyone gets to enjoy the Cowboys on-time tomorrow!
:starspin :starspin :starspin
You what?

:cry2:

Post #21.

:wink2:

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Hostile;3047107 said:
You what?

:cry2:

Post #21.

:wink2:

Hos - I don't miss my days living in AZ when I used to have to wait an extra hour for all the games to come on. I've always said it's kind of embarrassing that AZ is the only state progressive enough to not observe DST considering our lack of agricultural ties these days...

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Who wants to bet that Martellus Bennett shows up to the stadium one hour before the rest of the team? :laugh2:

dogberry

Reaction score
If the team spends the night in the same hotel, shouldn't everyone get to the stadium on time?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;3047215 said:
Hos - I don't miss my days living in AZ when I used to have to wait an extra hour for all the games to come on. I've always said it's kind of embarrassing that AZ is the only state progressive enough to not observe DST considering our lack of agricultural ties these days...

Hawaii doesn't observe it as well

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward;3047277 said:
Hawaii doesn't observe it as well
I never knew that. Thanks for the info. How many hours behind Pacific time is Hawaii and what is your time zone called?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;3047220 said:
Who wants to bet that Martellus Bennett shows up to the stadium one hour before the rest of the team? :laugh2:

Then he'll try and get a flight to Seattle thinking it was an away game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;3047343 said:
I never knew that. Thanks for the info. How many hours behind Pacific time is Hawaii and what is your time zone called?
We are now 2 hours behind Pacific time and our time zone is called Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time