Daytraders? FX traders?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Are there any daytraders or foreign currency exchange traders on here?

Duane

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Are there any daytraders or foreign currency exchange traders on here?
Two guys in my office trade FX but they suck at it. Why do you want to know?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Duane said:
Two guys in my office trade FX but they suck at it. Why do you want to know?

I was just curious as to what platforms, etc.

Plus, if there were some of us on here that were good at it, we could learn from each other.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I had a prof who said you might as well work at McDonalds than exchange currency. He said you could make money on it, but you would probably just make as much working boatloads of hours somewhere. Apparently, it is quite time consuming.

Take it for what it is worth. He seemed like a pretty astute guy. Used to advise incoming NFL players on how to invest their money.

Duane

Reaction score
junk said:
I had a prof who said you might as well work at McDonalds than exchange currency. He said you could make money on it, but you would probably just make as much working boatloads of hours somewhere. Apparently, it is quite time consuming.

Take it for what it is worth. He seemed like a pretty astute guy. Used to advise incoming NFL players on how to invest their money.
You're right about that. Since markets are pretty much open 24/7 rates are always going up and down. One guy at work gets up in the middle of the night to check the markets and he still loses money.