dbair's famous(well sort of)

dstew60105

Reaction score
<<Q: Bill Parcells made a huge mistake keeping defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. The guy can't coach with a lead.

David Bair

TAYLOR: I wouldn't go that far, considering Dallas had not blown a 13-point fourth-quarter lead in Parcells' 33-game tenure. The idea behind a two-deep zone is to provide deep help to the cornerbacks and prevent the opponent from getting a big pass play. The concept was sound, but the execution wasn't. Safety Roy Williams let Santana Moss get behind him twice in the final four minutes. He'll learn from this, but it's going to haunt him for a while. >>

This from JJT's lastest Inside Valley Ranch.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
dstew60105 said:
<<Q: Bill Parcells made a huge mistake keeping defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. The guy can't coach with a lead.

David Bair

TAYLOR: I wouldn't go that far, considering Dallas had not blown a 13-point fourth-quarter lead in Parcells' 33-game tenure. The idea behind a two-deep zone is to provide deep help to the cornerbacks and prevent the opponent from getting a big pass play. The concept was sound, but the execution wasn't. Safety Roy Williams let Santana Moss get behind him twice in the final four minutes. He'll learn from this, but it's going to haunt him for a while. >>

This from JJT's lastest Inside Valley Ranch.

Sounds more like HH...LOl

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
wow...didnt know he was gonna use it...of course he edited out alot of stuff

how he can say "he wouldnt go that far" when the guy has 6+ yrs track record of 4th qtr meltdowns doesnt make much sense to me

David

dstew60105

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
wow...didnt know he was gonna use it...of course he edited out alot of stuff

how he can say "he wouldnt go that far" when the guy has 6+ yrs track record of 4th qtr meltdowns doesnt make much sense to me

David

He edited out the @#)#) and the $)#)# when you described Zimmer?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad you got your Q posted, Dbair. Guess I'm not the only one JJT reads.

Reaction score
The 2 deep zone wasn't the issue, it was going with a basic, passive & Predictable 4 man rush in the last mins that was easily blocked with Ware going up vs Samuels when our blitz pkg had been working so well earlier... :banghead:

k19

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
No, cuz I got Mort in my back pocket now... :D

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35738

and you're bragging about that? JJT's lucky to identify a 2 deep zone 2 out of 3 times with help and poor Mort's been living of the reputation he built in his early days as a hard nosed news breaker for years now. Neither really has a clue, but hey what do I know

Congrats David. I dunno if I'd call ya famous but definitely infamous :D