News: DC: As Week Concludes, Still No News on Staff

johneric8

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, there is no doubt an official statement from one of the Jones's will come soon in regard to the Werder tweet. Jerry won't let that sit out there much longer without validating it, and on the contrary he won't let it stand either if it's not facts. In my mind there is no doubt this is how jerry wanted it to all unfold so he didn't have to make a big deal about it. Now he can slow walk it and validate at his own pace.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What official source do you have saying they're getting rid of Garrett?

After watching ESPN last night and the news that was blasted all night saying the Cowboys have distanced themselves from Garrett, I did notice there is no mention on an "official" site (the Dallas Cowboys website which is run by Dallas Cowboys staff) of anything saying Jason (either) has been let go or that on the 14th they're going to renew his contract.

I want Garrett gone as much as the next guy and watching ESPN news last night, I thought I got my wish only to be duped... LOL
My source is me. I've known it for several weeks. I also know he already has his next coach lined up. It's there for anyone to see, just need to pay attention and get rid of all your agendas.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Are we even sure that Jerry Jones is alive at this point? Has anyone physically seen him? No source has even directly spoken with him. For a guy that loves the spotlight he sure has been silent lately....

It may be possible that Jason Garrett assassinated him after being told he would be let go, and is trying to hide the fact as long as possible. The jig will be up on the 14th...

Maybe he is buried in the snow in Aspen. LOL

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AND THIS JUST IN!

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!