News: DC: Broaddus: Bernadeau, Smith Outstanding on O-Line

NewsBot

Reaction score
Some thoughts from the radio booth at AT&T Stadium:I am looking forward to getting back to Valley Ranch on Sunday and taking a look at this game film from Saturday night for a couple of different ...

Continue reading...

dantheman41

Reaction score
Some thoughts from the radio booth at AT&T Stadium:I am looking forward to getting back to Valley Ranch on Sunday and taking a look at this game film from Saturday night for a couple of different ...

Continue reading...

Broaddus is such a Bernadeau lover. All he does is talk about how great he is.

There were times last night that he was awful in running game, completely whiffing on the cut and pull blocks

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Baffles me why Broaddus always seems to have kind words for Bernie's play

burmafrd

Reaction score
to say that performance was exceptionable is frankly to me one more reason to ignore Broaddus completely when he talks O line. Bernie played well; FOR HIM. His main problem has always been consistency. Never ability. Its always been mental with him. Show that for several games in a row before anointing him.

BUT I must admit that the experiment worked a lot better then I thought it would and th weak point was not Free at guard but Parnell at RT. Maybe not giving Free time to think and brood about playing guard is the key. He starts thinking too much and that is when he falls apart.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
to say that performance was exceptionable is frankly to me one more reason to ignore Broaddus completely when he talks O line. Bernie played well; FOR HIM. His main problem has always been consistency. Never ability. Its always been mental with him. Show that for several games in a row before anointing him.

BUT I must admit that the experiment worked a lot better then I thought it would and th weak point was not Free at guard but Parnell at RT. Maybe not giving Free time to think and brood about playing guard is the key. He starts thinking too much and that is when he falls apart.

Parnell at RT was the weak point really? I'll challenge you to detailing his struggles but we all know you talk a lot but don't watch the game play.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Smith and Frederick looked exceptional to me. Free played better than anyone else we've had at RG this preseason.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Parnell at RT was the weak point really? I'll challenge you to detailing his struggles but we all know you talk a lot but don't watch the game play.
The day he backs up his claim will be the day I start looking for the rest of the signs of the apocalypse.

RamziD

Reaction score
There were a handful of plays where it looked like Bern's guy got pressure/penetration. Moreso, than any of the other OL. It looked like he was the weak link to me.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Continue reading...

I dont know which game he watched but it for sure wasn't that game i watched yesterday.
Our OL got their rear kicked on every running play. Cincys DL players were a constant in our backfield. Cincy pulled their DL starters early. And still we had our hands full.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Broaddus has talked consistently all offseason about how the team likes Mack and he did too.

He has stated many times that it was living who was the weak leak at guard and not Mack. Said livings wouldn't make the team before camp started.

He has also pointed out repeatedly that the bloggers and fans have their analysis wrong. Mack missing time in the offseason has hurt him, but the team trusts him (Callahan).

I imagine he starts week 1 at rg with Leary at left guard, but I am not holding my breath on leary's return.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Bern was not outstanding. Bern has never been outstanding. Free, however, did play fantastic considering everything.

Nirvana

Reaction score
I dont know which game he watched but it for sure wasn't that game i watched yesterday.
Our OL got their rear kicked on every running play. Cincys DL players were a constant in our backfield. Cincy pulled their DL starters early. And still we had our hands full.

Gonna watch the game again but one positive was the 4th and 1 running play to the left side. Smith and Bern got excellent push and Tanner got the first down.