Video: DC: CeeDee Lamb's Best Catches from 2 TD Game vs Patriots

nathanlt

Reaction score
I still can't believe that CeeDee was so disrespectful to that Patriots defender who merely shoved him violently into the ground after the final TD. CeeDee waved bye bye.... wow!! All Cowboys fans should be thankful to Goodell that Lamb is still playing in this league after paying that fine.... rightfully should have been banned for life for such disrespectful waving.

:rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I still can't believe that CeeDee was so disrespectful to that Patriots defender who merely shoved him violently into the ground after the final TD. CeeDee waved bye bye.... wow!! All Cowboys fans should be thankful to Goodell that Lamb is still playing in this league after paying that fine.... rightfully should have been banned for life for such disrespectful waving.

:rolleyes:
None of that made any sense whatsoever maybe you hit your head before you post it

Praxit

Reaction score
...CeeDee again, tomorrow. He's got Pats number. ;)..

blueblood70

Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
None of that made any sense whatsoever maybe you hit your head before you post it
It was sarcasm. Even if you couldn't tell just by reading it, the eye roll emoji at the bottom should have clued you in.

nathanlt

Reaction score
look I know about the play I watched it live as a matter of fact I jumped into a cold pool that day here in Texas because I made a bet with my brother that if they won I would jump in the pool and they won oh wait the way you said it makes zero sense like the league is gonna run him out and and should suspend him and all that blah blah blah blah
Ok... sarcasm off for a minute.

How, can the league fine a player who just got a late hit out of bounds, and ignore the player who blatantly violated the late hit rule? Is there some waving clause that supersedes the rule book? Goodell should be ashamed of his performance as a comissioner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ok... sarcasm off for a minute.

How, can the league fine a player who just got a late hit out of bounds, and ignore the player who blatantly violated the late hit rule? Is there some waving clause that supersedes the rule book? Goodell should be ashamed of his performance as a comissioner.
Look that was two years ago you might want to let it go because I don't even remember CD lamb getting fined for that... But I gladly pay the fine and I hope CD does it again today.. For a smallish receiver S CD lamb is he could take some hits and bounces right back up I'm pretty impressed with it and I'm glad he got back up and let that dude know that it didn't bother him and we just won the game and by the way we also wanna go back to those videos I mean people say that Prescott can't throw on time and Prescott can't hit guys in stride and I seen a whole bunch of that when you got a receiver that actually knows how to run a route and be where he's supposed to be when he's supposed to be with separation.. That's what I take from the 55 minute highlight reels every year that we get on Prescott and we see CD Lam the receivers that can get open like amari Cooper that can have some separation and also run the routes correctly Prescott has no issues hitting dudes in stride.. That's what I got from the videos but I I see you just won't let that go but yes I've never been happy with Roger Goodell since he suspended Ezekiel Elliott for no reason whatsoever because his own people said no he's not eligible for suspension we do not recommend a suspension he gets suspended more for doing nothing then many players have done for doing much worse they've been way more lenient since then I think he realized how stupid that suspension was and now it's back off... I mean he literally just lets them dudes off suspension two games early for the gambling rule I mean wouldn't it have been nice of zeke would have only got one game or two games suspension for doing nothing...

So yes I agree Roger Goodell is a giant tool he has no consistency in his the way he hands down fines and suspensions it's just whatever he feels like that day..