DC.COM Blog: T.O. Has To Call In Sick...Felix plans to practice

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I'll be damned I expected alot of TO bashing in this thread. I am sorely disappointed. This thread gets 0 stars and the official superpunk stamp of suckiness

FCBarca

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2430064 said:
I'll be damned I expected alot of TO bashing in this thread. I am sorely disappointed. This thread gets 0 stars and the official superpunk stamp of suckiness

I'd say I'm a bit more 'concerned' about just how ill T.O. may be...Is it a cold?...Flu?

Great thing is that we all know how much of a warrior he is and that he'll surely play on Sunday...Don't call me Shirley

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If Felix is well... he's well. Once the hamstring is 100%, then it can't get any better. If he's 100% then play him. If not... then don't.

For all we know, he was 95% last week and they took the safe route and let him rest one more week... which would be this week.

Now, if he's well... play him a lot.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2429977 said:
Mac, you're a moron.

Mac, do you take this Little Ball of Hate to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Mac: "I do!"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5;2430064 said:
I'm sure BSPN will fufill the TO bash quota for you.:wink3:

cowboys2233

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2429935 said:
Felix is the FIX ALL

Obviously, Felix is a big-time talent, but isn't it a little sad that we all have to be relying so heavily on a rookie to provide spark on the offense and save our season?

Call me crazy, but don't we still have Owens, Williams, Crayton, Witten and MBIII running behind what should be a healthy offensive line?

Seriously, *** happened to this team? This offense should not just be good, it should be DOMINANT, with or without Uncle Felix. The 4th quarter of the Washington game gave me some hope, but this team should be scoring TDs on at least half of their possessions.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
FCBarca;2430068 said:
I'd say I'm a bit more 'concerned' about just how ill T.O. may be...Is it a cold?...Flu?

I heard it was venereal in nature.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2429974 said:
Felix Will Practice

Felix Jones has made a nice little early career of avoiding tacklers, and now he's showing the same moves with reporters.

Caught up with him for the very briefest of seconds in the locker room today and asked what has to be a very tiresome question for him, "How are you feeling?"

To which Jones said, "Feelin' better. It's good."

But is he going to practice? "You'll find out," he said.

My gut says no, but we'll see here in about 30 minutes. If it's dicey, then why roll those dice against the 49ers and Seahawks? The Cowboys should be able to beat these teams without him. Just wait until these next two games are over and have him at a point where re-injuring the hamstring isn't so great.

- Mac Engel

Posted at 12:48 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

This team is not at the point where it can just show up and beat opponents. If Flex can suit up then he needs to play..period

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
FCBarca;2430068 said:

I'm relieved T.O. called in sick because it means he misses his chance to get grilled (or led into stupid questions/responses) by the 49er media.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
FCBarca;2430057 said:
DMN Blog reporting he's practicing (Felix)...So good shot he plays on Sunday

Yep... Galloway just said he was told it was full participation, too.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2429931 said:
Said the same thing regarding the Rams and Brad Johnson. You find out you dont mean it when you actually do lose.

I want him on the field whenever he's healthy. If it's against the 49ers or Seahawks, get him out there. He can only help us.

Or hurt us by reaggrevating it and we lose him for another five weeks.

And no, I'll mean it even if we do lose without him. It'll just save us from getting our butts handed to us in the playoffs.

If we can't beat the 49ers and Seahawks without Felix, we won't beat any playoff team with him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
All right... I missed the beginning of the PC, but GAC says Wade said Felix only had limited participation, and that some other things had come up during his rehab?

I wonder if Hurd was right about a little turf toe?

Edit, now GAC says they checked their sources again and they said Felix was fine at practice. Maybe Wade was just playing possum, or maybe he doesn't want to get people's hopes up. They're going to have Mac Engel on after 4:00 to ask him more about it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2429921 said:
I really hope they only play Felix if we're losing in the fourth quarter. If we can't beat the 9ers and Seahwks without him, we shouldn't be going to the playoffs anyway. I would sure hate to lose him for the rest of the season, because we brought him back to early. Take these next two weeks to make sure he's healthy, and let him come back against the Steelers.

If he's healthy he should play. Why hold him out until when we need him, when he could get valuable PT so he'll be better prepared for when we really do.

FCBarca

Reaction score
DMN Blog reporting he has another 'Undisclosed problem'???? And talk of shutting him down for the rest of the season??

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2430253 said:
All right... I missed the beginning of the PC, but GAC says Wade said Felix only had limited participation, and that some other things had come up during his rehab?

I wonder if Hurd was right about a little turf toe?

Edit, now GAC says they checked their sources again and they said Felix was fine at practice. Maybe Wade was just playing possum, or maybe he doesn't want to get people's hopes up. They're going to have Mac Engel on after 4:00 to ask him more about it.
wade is being smart and not saying too much.
FCBarca;2430332 said:
DMN Blog reporting he has another 'Undisclosed problem'???? And talk of shutting him down for the rest of the season??
what? where did you hear this?