DC.COM Blog: Unleashing T.O. In The Cards

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
ladiewolve;2326660 said:
Exactly my point. I have been on here having insightfull and intelligent convo until you bust on the scene namecalling and making no sense. What the hell does "bringing it" mean. Wasn't that the name of a cheerleading movie??

ladiewolve

Reaction score
cardsfanmd;2326852 said:
Exactly my point. I have been on here having insightfull and intelligent convo until you bust on the scene namecalling and making no sense. What the hell does "bringing it" mean. Wasn't that the name of a cheerleading movie??

Well let me explain it too you then. I'm not name calling "per say". Troll is a term I use ...along with many others on this board when a fan of another NFL team comes on the board thinking their team is better and is going to win.
No you weren't being rude and neither was I , just a little fun poking..I wasn't trying to be mean. I said the boys will be bringing it. Meaning they will be bringing their A game so the Cards better look out. :starspin

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2326946 said:
Well let me explain it too you then. I'm not name calling "per say". Troll is a term I use ...along with many others on this board when a fan of another NFL team comes on the board thinking their team is better and is going to win.
No you weren't being rude and neither was I , just a little fun poking..I wasn't trying to be mean. I said the boys will be bringing it. Meaning they will be bringing their A game so the Cards better look out. :starspin

A fan coming on another forum thinking their team is better and going to win isn't a troll. They are posting their opinion. If they can back it up with concrete points they are far from a troll.

A troll is this for example.

Troll says "The cowboys suck, Terrell Owens overdoses and Pacman Jones is a crook. Your team is a piece of trash, we are going to kick your ***** up and down the field and send you back to Dallas where to belong"

That is a troll.