DC.COM Blog: Witten Still Limited With Ankle Injury/Stanback to IR; Hannah signed

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
theebs;2524776 said:
there is no reason it wouldnt since he can return kicks.

Unless we bring in another wr who can return kicks also.

Its sam hurd who is out next season.

I'd rather have Hurd than Stanbach. Hurd as at least caught some passes in an NFL game. We have others to return kicks, like Felix Jones and Miles Austin. Stanbach was a reach pick, just like the kid from LSU a few years ago. A wasted pick, rather.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2524899 said:
I'd rather have Hurd than Stanbach. Hurd as at least caught some passes in an NFL game. We have others to return kicks, like Felix Jones and Miles Austin. Stanbach was a reach pick, just like the kid from LSU a few years ago. A wasted pick, rather.

Stanback has 2 catches for 24 yards to Hurd's zero, this season. You might try looking things up before you speak

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2524897 said:
I don't understand the venom directed toward Stanback. When was he supposed to see the field? He has 4 recievers better than he is but that makes him a failure? I just don't get it. Why hate on a guy who is doing everything he can.

I don't either. People act like he was a top-20 pick like Carpenter. He wasnt -- he was a fourth rounder, and most of those guys don't turn into stars. Many don't even make the team.

Stanback's shown a lot of ability at times, and my opinion is that he'll be a decent player next year once he gets his shoulder fixed.

And I know it's way too late in the year for him to contribute, but I really like Hannah. Great potential for an undrafted guy. He should replace Curtis next year IMO.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
links18;2524760 said:
Is Tony Curtis even still on the team?

Yes, but why, I have no idea. He is snail slow. I wanted Hannah to be the third TE, he showed in preseason that he could make some nice catches and can get YAC. When Curtis catches the ball the play is over, the guy has no speed at all.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
theebs;2524776 said:
there is no reason it wouldnt since he can return kicks.

Unless we bring in another wr who can return kicks also.

Its sam hurd who is out next season.

:hammer: