Video: DC.com- Deep Blue | Connor Williams: Pushing Back - Overcame Bullied Past

Kwyn

Reaction score
So many people on this board seem to find their fan tied to regurgitating whatever meme is popular at the moment.

I’m convinced lots of them don’t even really watch the games with any type of discernment at all.

A six-pack of tall boys, an extra large meat lovers and a stack of FanZone created “opinions”.

That’s their Sunday afternoon.

Think for yourself. Don’t just repeat what you hear in the echo chamber

tunahelper

Reaction score
My experience with bullies is that the bullies end up to be total losers while the ones that were bullied do much better in life.

Good to hear. I look forward to seeing Conner be the next Larry Allen.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Well he sure as hell as already accomplished more than you have.

There we go. I am happy with my success in life, so I do not feel the need to prove anything. You come off as an anti-bully activist, but here you are trying to be one. Ironic dont you think?

I struck a bully cord within you when critiquing Connor Williams. I hope Connor overcomes the NFL bullies and no longer gets shoved around. Hopefully that helps your cause.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Connor Williams was playing really well last season until he blew out his knee.

I thought he improved some, but he was still soft against large DT's. PFF had Connor and Xavier Su’a-Filo graded about the same.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There we go. I am happy with my success in life, so I do not feel the need to prove anything. You come off as an anti-bully activist, but here you are trying to be one. Ironic dont you think?

I struck a bully cord within you when critiquing Connor Williams. I hope Connor overcomes the NFL bullies and no longer gets shoved around. Hopefully that helps your cause.
Yeah I don’t like bullies like you so you’re damn right I’ll push back and call you on it. Now go find someone else to make fun of cause Williams is all over you.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t like bullies like you so you’re damn right I’ll push back and call you on it. Now go find someone else to make fun of cause Williams is all over you.

I hope rollerskates Connor is no longer bullied, starting week 1.

lockster

Reaction score
Watch the video before adding your expert opinion.
If I'm an expert , I don't need to , right?
Get over being the victims mentality. That guarantees he stays in that position. :). I'd be ashamed to get on there crying over this.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I assume you ran away. ;). A brave man dies one death, a chicken dies a thousand deaths. :)
Lol

I’m assuming you pop a red pill every morning and look in the mirror and repeat “I am alpha!”

Jurassic Park is thataway caveman

Last edited: