DC.COM: Jefferson used OTC banned substance

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Hostile;2302093 said:
You know what the dumbest part is? They give you a list of approved and denied over the counter stuff. It isn't like it's a big mystery.

That is just dumber than Lloyd and Harry.

OTC stuff should only be given by the trainers as IR said, but I know I take some supplements that I have to do heavy research on to figure out what's actually in them. The labels are often ambiguous, and some say "a proprietary blend of x, y, z, or some trade named substances". FDA approval isn't required on these products.

I lift weights, and take a lot of supplements to get the most out of my workout, and to recover quickly for the next workout. NO-xplode is something I take, and deciphering the label on that takes some time. It is nothing but a blend of stimulants mixed with creatine, but researching the stimulants takes some time.

Regardless, there is no excuse for this if the trainers provide approved OTC supplements to the players.

dogberry

Reaction score
Are the players required to get their aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen... from the trainers? Would seem to be the safe thing. I take albuterol, could a player? Should all prescription drugs go throught a compliance officer from the team and the team physician?