DC.com mock draft and a well known writer say LB Evans bst pick,

blueblood70

Reaction score
they stat it would be a mistake moving up or reaching for anything that if they sat and waited Evans From AL would be surprisingly the best LB for our team and at 19 the perfect place to take him..

no one is really talking about him as fit for us but its starting to heat up..

thoughts?

JBS

Reaction score
Just playing Devils advocate here..who gets the carries if Zeke goes down and you don't draft a capable RB?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Just playing Devils advocate here..who gets the carries if Zeke goes down and you don't draft a capable RB?
Hines is one of the official 30...3rd Rd for him...thats why he showed up in the mock.
We better think long term...get some Zeke insurance.

vlad

Reaction score
I've seen way more posts about drafting a RB that I thought I would. To me that is why they need to trash this staff. You don't draft Zeke at #4 with all we have in the o-line and then draft another scat back o whatever - Zeke is that rare all everything back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've seen way more posts about drafting a RB that I thought I would. To me that is why they need to trash this staff. You don't draft Zeke at #4 with all we have in the o-line and then draft another scat back o whatever - Zeke is that rare all everything back.
i agree but wait until 4th or after to get a 3rd down fast back..we have rod smith and he was only getting better last year..hes the backup and can make people pay with punishing shoulder dips into tacklers..

wonder where Penny is going.he looks like a nice player with some speed and hands..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I like Evans a lot. Would like to see more of him in space but I have seen enough to be intrigued. Downhill and sideline to sideline he is a monster. Pass rush skills are a plus.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
When they do these things I pay attention to what Nick Eatman writes. He is tied in to the scouts, coaches, and front office better than anyone else there for all that Broaddus likes to run his mouth. He nailed the first 3 picks in the 2011 draft in one of these "2 cent mocks."

Him selecting Payne is very interesting to me.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
they stat it would be a mistake moving up or reaching for anything that if they sat and waited Evans From AL would be surprisingly the best LB for our team and at 19 the perfect place to take him..

no one is really talking about him as fit for us but its starting to heat up..

thoughts?

my mind, that would be great.
its really the biggest immediate need.
so much that we take him or the kid from Boise. (little early?)
fingers crossed

speedkilz88

Reaction score
When they do these things I pay attention to what Nick Eatman writes. He is tied in to the scouts, coaches, and front office better than anyone else there for all that Broaddus likes to run his mouth. He nailed the first 3 picks in the 2011 draft in one of these "2 cent mocks."

Him selecting Payne is very interesting to me.
2011? Not exactly recent. I'm pretty sure Nick even admitted it was blind luck.